1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Simple Home Remedies To Enhance Our Skin Color

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by deepthiraj, Sep 16, 2014.

1. MeenaManivasaga

MeenaManivasaga New IL'ite

hello freinds cum sisters....am totaally dependend on u people for my betterment..pls some one do help me....am age of 25..i have black acne marks on my cheeks and upper lips hair which i remove using waxing.am fed up going to dermatologists as they dont work it and its waste of my money in 1000ssssss and waste of time....pls pls pls do suggest any one home remedy that i need to follow get my clar skin....also what soap can i use...i dont use any creams or powder to my face..i'll just wash my face and i dont even dry it with towell....also i have slpit ends..i need to get recovered from that also...now a days i have great aim that i should definitely grow more hair alteast to my hip..noe its to my bust...pls sister so help me..am in vain...pls pls pls

2. Stephanie08

Stephanie08 Bronze IL'ite

Papaya is regularly used in various beauty treatments and can also be used to lighten your skin complexion. Papaya is believed to contain natural bleaching properties and the various nutrients in it will make your skin glow with health. Eat papaya as a fruit. The general cleansing properties of papaya will cleanse the skin of impurities that could be causing it to darken.

3. deepthiraj

deepthiraj Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for you suggestion:):)
    weekly twice i eat papaya,for apply if i apply na my face looks very oily n looks very dark...

4. prema2015

prema2015 New IL'ite

every night use olive oil. I have seen wonders.

5. afcpreethi

afcpreethi Silver IL'ite

Soak khuskus overnight and grind with coconut next morning and apply to your face. Do this for atleast 4 days a week. It will surely enhance ur complexion.

Cheers
    Preethi

6. sheesta

sheesta Bronze IL'ite

which brand olive oil?

7. Stephanie08

Stephanie08 Bronze IL'ite

Olive oil is a good a natural moisturizer for the skin it will leave your skin soft and hydrated. You can also use a facial mask with Vitamin C to lighten your skin. Vitamin C helps our skin to get lighter and beautiful.