1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Acne problem...Need help please

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by whiteroses, Aug 6, 2014.

1. whiteroses

whiteroses Junior IL'ite

Used to get small acne during periods, but now all of sudden, surrounding nose area and chin got many acne :( in 2 days.. it's burning. . Trying tomato during daytime and red sandalwood before bedtime now, still no improvement. .

Should I seek any doctor help or wait few days

Really worried n dejected

2. surya0576

surya0576 New IL'ite

I suggest you meet a Gynaecologist first to ensure it is not related to ovaries. If this is not a problem area, then check your diet -
    1. Are you eating any foods that might be triggering the outbreak? Keep a food diary to track this.
    2. Are you drinking plenty of water in a regular gaps of time?
    3. Try avoiding caffeinated drinks and replace with green tea, specially first thing in the morning.
    4. Check the quality of cosmetic you are using. Some have nasties that might trigger a reaction.
    5. Try oil pulling with sesame oil in the morning to remove any toxicity in the body.
    6. I have heard Manjistha oil/ powder works well. But I do not believe in self medication, may be you can contact an Ayurvedic doctor to check dosha imbalance and take some actions to balance it out. This could be as simple as changing your diet /exercise/ getting enough sleep/ avoiding stress.

Sorry for the long post, but one formula never fits all with acne. You need to do a bit of trial and error to figure out the root cause of why it is happening to you.

1 person likes this.
  3. whiteroses

whiteroses Junior IL'ite

4. shreyas24

shreyas24 Junior IL'ite

Hi,

Wait for some days, because any home remedy takes time to show better results. If you want some more remedies click Home Remedies for Pimples

5. radhikashinde91

radhikashinde91 Senior IL'ite

Coconut oil is very effective for acne. it is natural oil for skin care. try this and see the effect.

6. malathi0874

malathi0874 Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    pls take dates, raisins, and almond daily with ur food, it contains antioxidants which prevents pimples and acne, and moreover try to avoid oily, spicy food.
    use a good vegetable oil soap, like medimix, margo, himalaya neem, chandrika.

1 person likes this.
  7. whiteroses

whiteroses Junior IL'ite

Thank you,
    Where can i get pure chimp super one? is it pimple cream? i got small pits due to pimples :(

8. sandra413

sandra413 New IL'ite

Follow up constant skin care regime to keep the oil secretions to minimum, eat healthy balanced diet rich in vitamins and nutrients (fresh fruits and vegetables) to avoid flares and visit dermatologist regularly to treat them.

9. Stephanie08

Stephanie08 Bronze IL'ite

The acidic property of lemons can be very useful in treating acne. Lemon will clean out dirt that has accumulated in the pores and will harden the sebum. You can use it on your skin daily but if it is too drying then use it every two or three days.

10. Stephanie08

Stephanie08 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks adityasinghwa! Treating acne marks need time and effort. If you don’t have enough budget to come to a skin expert, try to treat it at home using natural products it is less expensive and natural. Lemon juice also treat my acne scars and cellulite.