Women's Day Contest: My wife is an excellent woman because...

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by Induslady, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VanithaSudhir

VanithaSudhir Platinum IL'ite

I got a response after 2 days. So you never know !! Your husband may surprise you with an answer !

2. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Try to read his hidden response my dear.... The above response of your DH means, my wife is excellent because she manages the home; thus I am reporting to her. He considers you as a manager just like mine considers me as a mother, and someone's H considers their DW as a friend, philosopher etc..etc..

4 people like this.
  3. kavishyam26

kavishyam26 New IL'ite

very nice messages by husbands

1 person likes this.
  4. Vinosarav

Vinosarav New IL'ite

My wife is an excellent woman because... She knows me very well than I know me. Boost me up when am down, sort the things out when am confused, keep quiet and calm me down when am angry, guide me when am wrong, play with me when I need fun and so so so on... Simply, all my relationships in the world is in one form... MY WIFE !!!

Thanks for such a reply my dear hubby... Didn't expect this really..!!! Love you loads!!!

2 people like this.
  5. Mohithe

Mohithe New IL'ite

*My wife is an excellent woman because she know how to handle my anger and bad mood..:thankyou2:

2 people like this.
  6. Shan28

Shan28 New IL'ite

I sent email to my hubby regarding the contest .....reply came after 3 days :bang

"My wife is an excellent woman because she completes me, by being my devil’s advocate on all issues, which helps bring the best out of us :)"

3 people like this.
  7. sushi

sushi Silver IL'ite

I asked my hubby to complete this sentente "My wife is am excellent woman because "
    First he had a naughty smile in his face and started thinking - Then I knew something naughty is coming - He said ' My wife is not only an excellent woman but an enormous woman too (I am obese in today's zero figure) and quite handful too" Then he continued " after 45 years of happy married life, I am here to give attributes as to how excellent my wife is - our 45 years of happy married life proves how excellent we both are " - so that is it.

5 people like this.
  8. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

The following are my hubby's words.

My wife is so special as her presence fills home with a complete package of love & care & happiness. She patiently deals with any situations .You're & you'll & forever be my only lovable person in this wonderful life. Thankyou my love for choosing me.

4 people like this.
  9. maalti

maalti Gold IL'ite

My wife is an excellent woman because she is very humble, soft spoken and kind hearted. She does well the balancing act with the family and that of work at office. All the family members including myself revolve around her and because of her only, we all lead a happy and healthy life. Kudos to my beloved wife.

3 people like this.
  10. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear @Induslady ,

Only one entry will get the special gift!

But you know, by starting this thoughtful competition you have already left a deep and lovely impact in the lives of every member and her husband. Because, when any one reads the tittle of this competition, whether she enters or not , a self analysis/ discussion takes place between the couple leading to a lovely realization for the self and partner.

That is a great gift for every member. You have always been positively pro active!! Thanks a lot @Induslady .

When asked, my husband completed the statement as below:

My wife is an excellent woman because ,

"she is God's gift to me through whom He made me touch the sky in our life"

11 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.