1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Query {Intimacy Related }

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by pretzel, Feb 28, 2015.

1. indoc

indoc Gold IL'ite

GlobetrotterG and Swethasri like this.
  2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

3. RedRuby

RedRuby Platinum IL'ite

laugh1smiley That reminded me of an episode in my own childhood..... out of no reasons enterred elders bedroom..... still remember how i thought what a strange pose.. is it yoga? isnt it uncomfortable? :rotfl

I guess this all is a normal question for new parents, at least this thread answerd some questions for me and shed a light into some things i wonderd how to solve, so thanks OP for asking and all others for answering so nicely :)

P.S. I remember my cousin sister telling stories about parents making such funny noise and she described some "movements" when daddy climbs on mommy..... they shared bedroom and thought she was sleeping tight. ... seems she wasnt as deep they thought.....as i too was a kid i couldnt answer her question, once we knew the answer we didnt raise the topic again

4. Swethasri

Swethasri Platinum IL'ite

laugh1smiley So funny. Thats why my husband keeps our bedroom in the upstairs and kids room in the down stairs and have humidifiers run and both of our rooms.

1 person likes this.
  5. drnamshara

drnamshara Gold IL'ite

kids? Here it was an elder!!

This was when I lived with in-laws last year and SIL had come over for her delivery and her DH who also stayed close by in the same locality often came to visit SIL and the Baby before going to work or after coming back.
    The wardrobe in the room SIL was in had FILs stuff.
    One morning SILs DH came in early and they were in the room with door closed.

FIL went up to get money for milk and saw the door closed. He came down and asked me why have they shut the door!!!!

I was like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just told him "appa they are having a family time. Let be!"
    gigglingsmiley

GlobetrotterG and anu1215 like this.