Kuala Lumpur Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'KualaLumpur' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Please click "Post Reply" button below to introduce yourself. Please be as detailed as possible. Some of the things that you might include in your introductions are:
    • Information about your family - parents, husband, children etc.
    • Where are you from and where do you currently live
    • Your education, job etc.
    • Your upbringing and your life so far
    • Your hobbies and interests
    • Your likes and dislikes
    • What you like about Indusladies community
    Please see below for some sample introductions.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/sh...5&postcount=21
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/sh...4&postcount=34

Happy sharing!<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited: Oct 30, 2006

2. Lavinia

Lavinia New IL'ite

Hi There. I am Lavinia

Hi There,

I am Lavinia (not my real name) from Malaysia. I am working as a IT consultant in Cyberjaya and staying in Puchong. I love music, enjoy listening to classical, karnatic music and playing sitar.

My life is simple, happy, prosperous, healthy and lively. No worries in life. My interest towards human pyschology, NLP and persuasion techniques. Attended various trainings including degree in Human pyschology. Did some good research on man - women relationship; dating, attraction and sexual techniques to keep the flame burning. So if you guys have questions on datings, attractions, understanding men and sex, you can post to me. Well, I don't use this skills to sleep around with everybody, but understand their real intention and make the right choice in live.

Cheers,
    Lavinia.

3. santha248

santha248 New IL'ite

Introduce Yourself Kuala Lumpur Person.

HI DEAR FRIENDS,
    I AM ALREADY IL MEMBER AND GAVE A SMALL INTRODUCTION BEFORE. ANYWAY NOW I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE DETAILS ABOUT MY SELF. I WAS BORN IN INDIA AND BROUGHT UP AND EDUCATED IN INDIA. BY MARRIED TO MY ATHAI'S SON I CAME TO MALAYSIA IN LATE 70'S. AND BECAME A CITIZEN. I WAS GRADUATED IN ECONOMICS AT THE SRI DEV KUNVAR NANALAL BHAT VAISHNAV COLLEGE FOR WOMEN IN CHROMPET IN EARLY 70'
    I LOVE CARNATIC MUSIC AND LEARNT BASIC MUSIC IN INDIA WHEN I WAS SMALL.
    NOW I AM LEARNING VEENA AT THE TEMPLE OF FINE ARTS AND TO LEARN VEENA IS MY CHILDHOOD DREAM. I HAVE ONLY DAUGHTER WHO GOT MARRIED LAST YEAR JULY AND ATPRESENT SHE IS LIVING WITH ME WITH HER HUSBAND AND GOING TO HER IN LAW'S HOUSE OFF AND ON. SINCE MY HUSBAND PASSED AWAY EARLY THIS YEAR SHE IS STAYING WITH ME.
    I THINK THIS DETAILS WILL MAKE YOU KNOW ABOUT ME WHO IS STAYING IN KUALA LUMPUR AND SELANGOR IS MY STATE .
    THAT IS ALL SEE.
    :wave

4. Minalj

Minalj New IL'ite

Hi from Minal

Hi Everyone,

I am really glad to come across this site. Being away from home, family and friends, I have been on the lookout for some connections!! And I do think I will come across like-minded individuals on this platform. :wave

KL saw my husband and 2 kids with me mid of last year on account of a career move for my husband. My daughter is 16 and my son 11 years old and with my husband travelling more than a fair bit (wonder why I moved to KL if my husband travels so much:confused: )leaves me with a lot of time on my hands and so all of you will hopefully hear from me a lot. Don't know if that is good or bad..

As for my likes and dislikes, did'nt have much on that front, since I have been working all my life when I was in Mumbai. However, like most, I do enjoy life's treasures - music, food, culture and all the gamut of things that makes one love and live life well. Be happy is my mantra and so whatever makes my feel good is what I like.

How else can all of you get to know me better? Let me tell you then what most people think of me--- fun, happy, with positive energy, a go getter (that is what my boss used to say of me:oops: ) never-say-die.. To know the not so positive things about me, shall I sign off and say let's discover that...

More next,

Smile

Minal

5. PadmajaEdwin

PadmajaEdwin New IL'ite

Dear friends,

I am Padmaja Edwin, who is new to this site as well as to Malaysia.

About myself, I am a Post Graduate Engineer in Civil Engineering. I had my UG and PG in Tamil Nadu where i am basically from. We were stationed in Chennai for the first 7 yrs of our married life. Being my husband an Engineer from Oil and Gas field he had to move out of India. I was working as an AE in TNHighways. I found it difficult to manage office, home and myself. So I put long long leave and joined with my husband. My first abroad trip was to Abudhabi. We stayed there from 2000 till 2006 and in Oct 2006 we moved to KL.

Ours is a happy, blessed married life with 2 girls - 12 yrs and 11 yrs. At first i found it boring sitting idle at home. Now i love it. Because i am able to spend more time with my children in their activities, thinkings and all the more i could do whatever they want from a mother.:)

I am yet to get used to KL, Malaysia. But i simply love Abudhabi like any thing. It is a small city. That may be the reason. But in life nothing is stable. "SURVIVAL FOR THE FITTEST" Right.

Nice meeting u all through this site.

Love,
    Padmaja.

6. Shallinee

Shallinee New IL'ite

Greetings !!! :wave

I am a moderately patriotic Malaysian citizen. But, even more than that, I am an Indian at heart.

Someone who is very much enamoured with India. South India to be precise. Tamil Nadu to be exact. The simplicity of the people there just bowled me over. And, the honest smiles they give you is simply breathtaking. Hmm, and the beauty of the land never fails to awe.

I read about this site in a Malaysian daily today. I thought it rocked, so here I am. Cheers to all the wonderful Indian women of the world. :-D

7. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Welcome Kuala Lumpur Ladies

Hi Padmaja and Shallinee,

Welcome to our community. I'm sure you will find lots of lovely ladies here to talk, discuss and share all that you know and want.

Glad to have you both and many more ladies from Malaysia. We would love to hear and know about Malaysia through you all.

Welcome, once again!

8. Gene

Gene New IL'ite

HI, I'm Gene. I am Malaysian and only recently found out that I am part Indian.....very complicated!

I have 3 children, a boy and 2 girls. I currently work from the home, helping my husband with his business.

In my spare time I like to do all sorts of crafts but cross stitch and crochet are my favourites.

I read about IL in our local newspaper a few days ago and thought it sounded like the place to be to find out more about the Indian culture and traditions. I hope to make many friends, both here and around the world.

Gene

9. tara13

tara13 New IL'ite

Hi,
    new here,
    I am tara,widow with 4 kids just moved to kl.
    don't have many friends,
    glad i found this site:clap,
    there is so many things i want to dicuss.
    and i hope to make friends with all indians around the world.
    we could share alot of things toghter.
    regards
    tara:wave

10. priyarama

priyarama New IL'ite

Hello everyone,

My name is Priya. Iam an expat Indian living in Malaysia for the last one year now. I came here along with my husband when he got tranfered here. I have a 18 month old daughter who keeps me busy 24 hours around the clock.

As for my career life, I am MBA in Human Resources and was working before I moved to M'sia. Here I am finding it difficult to get a job, so being content with myself by being a housewife. My interest are cooking and doing creative things for the home. I am new to IL and find it very interesting.

So in a nutshell this is about me. Would love to hear more about you all.

Rgds,
    Priya