looking for elementary school in/ around league city

Discussion in 'Indians in Houston' started by sheesta, Dec 19, 2014.

1. sheesta

sheesta Bronze IL'ite

We will be moving in houston soon. Can anyone please suggest elementary schools in or around league city.
    Please suggest good private/ public schools.
    I have 4 year old child.

Thanks

2. swetajoshi

swetajoshi New IL'ite

Hi sheesta,
    I am staying in league city. I have a 3 years old daughter and she is going to hall elementary school. It is a public school. She has started going to school from last year august. Did your child start going to school?

3. sheesta

sheesta Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sweta,
    We moved in webster. looking for some good schools in that district.
    pre-k kids dont have bus transportation availbale. does hall elementary school have? how is it overall?
    I don't have car yet.
    If you know any good elementary school in clearlake area, please let me now.
    Thanks

4. swetajoshi

swetajoshi New IL'ite

Hey sheesta,

I don't know any school in Webster or clear lake area. Where do you stay in Webster? We used to stay in Webster three years ago before we moved to our house in league city. We used to stay in garden at Challenger park apt which is close to challenger park and behind the garden ridge and all business area.

My daughter is in pre k 3 for that they don't provide transportation but I guess pre k 4 they provide it. Hall elementary school is exemplary so it is very good school. My daughter loves going to school every day. Her teacher and staff is also good. You should stop by at that school to get more information.

5. sheesta

sheesta Bronze IL'ite

Hi sweta
    We recently moved to Green oaks apt. didn't heard of garden of challenger park apts before, otherwise would have taken a look.
    Since we are in webster, i don't think we can enroll kid in hall school(as it is in league city)
    thanks for the info.
    Appreciate it

6. NehaYS

NehaYS New IL'ite

Hey sweta,

If you are staying in league city it has a very nice education village near Marbella and south shore community they have all elementary, intermediate and high school all in one and all of them are exemplary. And also close to victory lakes Or you can stay on the other side of I-45 in Brittany lakes and magnolia creek where also schools are nice. If you have more questions you can email me at Neha.y.sharma1@gmail.com. Basically try to stay on league city parkway and main st. We also just moved to league city from clearlake Webster area.

There are very nice apartments near tuscan lakes. They have good schools too.

7. NehaYS

NehaYS New IL'ite

I apologize sweta I didnt read your earlier messages you already live in a house and your daugther goes to a nice school there i thought for some reason you are looking for a good neighborhood to move in to where there are good schools my Bad.