1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Working from home in New Jersey

Discussion in 'Indians in New Jersey' started by anooch, Dec 5, 2006.

1. anooch

anooch Bronze IL'ite

can anybody suggest me some work from home.. job.. which is reliable coz i am getting bored sitting back at home.. or if anybody knows a position plz tell me
    thanks
    anoo

2. mara

mara New IL'ite

Working from home

Hi!
    does anyone know whether these links(ads) "working from home" on this page are good?
    Is it worth a try?
    If so I would like as I am also eager to work from home.
    Bhagawathy

3. kavithanossam

kavithanossam New IL'ite

working from home

hai
    i am kavitha.i am staying in us on h4 visa.actually i did M.C.A.i would like to work from home.can anyone suggest me some idea regarding this.
    thanks in advance
    kavitha.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2007
  4. nidhibedi

nidhibedi New IL'ite

hi..just a small suggestion

hi ,

my name is nidhi..stong recommendation here..do not pick up jobs which ask you to pay money even a single $1.they r not worth it..they just cheat u mostly..u can try at some airlines who give their customer services jobs to work at home..i guess jetblue does that..u can apply there..just felt like sharing the worst also with u so wrote the first few lines to make you aware what acutally they show for work from home jobs is not worth it....I am also searchin for few..will update u once i get any good oppurtunity. BTW what visa r u on? and where r u in NJ..i mean which city..thanks..tk cre

5. vanmathi

vanmathi New IL'ite

hi
    I am vanmathi new to this.I completed my MCA staying in H4 visa.I am also in the same situation like u.so please share the information for doing any job.
    Its very helpful.I am in jersey city.
    regards
    vanmathi

Last edited: Feb 2, 2007
  6. nidhibedi

nidhibedi New IL'ite

Hi,

I am still looking for some options..in case i can get any i will surely let u know..i m also in jersey city. If you want we can chat thru email also. My ID is nidhibedi2000@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Nidhi

7. anooch

anooch Bronze IL'ite

hi nidhi ! thanks for the suggestion.. yeah its true ppl who ask for entry fee to work.. are not reliable .. they just collect and forget abt the job.. i live near rutgers univ... so u r in jersey city right.. nice to meet u.. yeah we will look for the opportunities... and i will let u all the indus ladies know if i know opportunities.... take care bye anoo

8. Rsegaran

Rsegaran New IL'ite

I live in Indianapolis and I work from home. I would love to share this with you. This is becoming very popular as people are finding the benefits.

9. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Happy to hear...It would be useful if you share your experience and ideas with us....
    As me they are many laides who are interested to work and spare their free time in useful way...Please anybody from jerseycity get to know the job opportunities post in the thread too i created(job opportunities in jerseycity and NY)...

10. mara

mara New IL'ite

Hi!
    good to know that there are many people who are looking out for jobs from home.
    I live in Piscataway (new brunswick) in rutgers campus.
    I am on F2 visa.

Bhagawathy