1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

a must read for those with cracked feet

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by aksh01, May 20, 2008.

1. happywoman

happywoman Silver IL'ite

hi,

Very good tips but not always easy to follow .Im too lazy to first soak,scrub and clean.Oflate i have tried the footcream of amway and it worked wonders for me. I now use the cream regularly after having bath and in the night, I use pumice stone to clean my feet everyday during bath and not very frequently.

2. ManjulaPrasanna

ManjulaPrasanna Senior IL'ite

Hey

Thanks a lot for this useful info. I did not know this and I am using Vaseline lip care and Himalaya lip balm for dry lips. Now I will definitely stop using this I even have Himalaya foot care cream, though I am not using it. From today I will stop using all these. BTW what to apply for dry and chapped lips? Anybody pl help me.

Cheers
    Manjula

3. poonamjoshi9266

poonamjoshi9266 New IL'ite

thanks a lot for sharing with us.

4. aksh01

aksh01 Junior IL'ite

hi manjula, bangalore wether is very dry no humidity and tends to make the skin very rough and lips to chap...i felt this while i was in bangalore and most of my time was spent to rejuvenate my skin since i have a dry skin... but i went the natural way , than for quick fixes..
    for your chapped lips apply almond oil ( in india you get this hamdard rogan shirin badam oil i used to apply that brand there ), apply it in the night its very good .. or anytime you feel dry.. this oil is not sticky like coconut oil oil anyother or if not this you can apply olive , avacado oil( even these are not that sticky) best brand for avacado oil is biotic..... this is a natural way, and really good.. hope this info will be useful to you ...:)

Last edited: May 23, 2008
  5. Shweta Prabhu

Shweta Prabhu New IL'ite

Thanks for the lovely tip. Must try this also as i have gone thru all possible remedies.

6. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

HI..

:clap:clap:clap Thx for the gr8 info i used to have lot of cracks and as u said i will apply vaseline thnx for the information... especially during winter i used to face lot of problems...due to this cracks...

vahee

7. ManjulaPrasanna

ManjulaPrasanna Senior IL'ite

Thanks a lot for your tips. I will try applying olive oil.

Cheers
    Manjula

8. maryamshah

maryamshah New IL'ite

hey....i hav gud news for working ladies...for a quick n easy pedicure ..i have used OLAY THERMAL PEDICURE..its great an affordable to..try this at home ..anywere..its quick n easy pedicure.....
    YOU CAN GET THAT ON ANY WALGREEN,WALMART....

9. babyraji

babyraji Silver IL'ite

Hi all

for easy heeling of cracked heels ,do try applying the onion paste overnt n wash it off the next mng.within 2-3 days u find the difference.its better to tie a plastic bandage or a cover after applying the paste so tht it doesnt spread on the bed cover

bye
    raji

10. sakidran

sakidran Silver IL'ite

Hi Aksh,

Thanks for the tips. I have crack heels too.

I am going to use your tips.Thanks!!!