Mom-to-be in August 15..Please join

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Monica1107, Dec 15, 2014.

1. abinayamadhavan

abinayamadhavan Silver IL'ite

steam helps a lot. i bought a tube which is available in medical shops.

1 person likes this.
  2. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

I am taking Ginger Khasayam. This is helping very good for cough..

3. tanu khurana

tanu khurana Bronze IL'ite

Hello moms to be,
    first of all congratulations to all of you and lets hope god bless everyone during thicks and thins of these nine month journey...I am 14 weeks pregnant and my due date is 5 August ...so please count me in too.. this is my second one...but just too tired with vomitings ...even i puke out 12 to 15 times somedays......and my belly starts growing......

lots of love
    Tanu
    hugsmiley

1 person likes this.
  4. abinayamadhavan

hi Tanu,

both of our conditions are alike. i am currently in the 14th week and due on aug 3, also second one. and belly started showing. but no much vomits.

good luck :)

5. abinayamadhavan

All,

i had my doc's appointment this weekend. my blood test reports were normal. only thing is my cervix measured only 3.1cms. Doc told as of now its okay, but it shouldn't decrease beyong this. but i have heard that cervix length will vary through out the pregnancy. with my son, in the 8th week scan my cervix length was 3.24 cms , but later in the 32 weeks scan it was 3.9 cms.

As a safety measure, doc has advised me to take progesterone(rectal use). i stopped having it orally. i have also started the iron and calcium supplements.

How abt you all ? Any tips on dealing with cervix issue?

i googled and found that stress plays a major role. Hence i have decided not to stress much on anything.

6. skodablue

skodablue New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I would like to join this thread. My due date is on Aug 19.

Take care all.

7. happyperson

happyperson Gold IL'ite

@abhinayamadhavan - nice to hear blood results came normal. i have read the cervix length keeps changing. yeah go as doctor says, take the progesterone and keep your self cool. Take care dear.

@skodablue - Congratulations and welcome to the club :)

Did you gals have the 5th month scan scheduled? I have it for March 2nd week.

Any of you started feeling the movements?

Take care gals.

8. abinayamadhavan

@happy person: Do you feel any movements? i have started feeling as this is my second, not regularly though. i am currently in the 15th week

9. YesBee

YesBee Bronze IL'ite

Hi All,

How are you all doing ? I completed my NT scan and down syndrome test last week. NT value during the scan was measured as 2.3, and hence was feeling nervous till the blood test results came. Got the results today and reports are normal. Only issue with report is that it shows Urinary Infection. But I dont feel any issues until now, so planning to check with the doctor this weekend.

@tanukhurana, @skodablue - Congratulations and Welcome to the club :)

@abinayamadhavan - I havent checked the cervix length value in the report. Will check once and get back. Also as I have not had the doctor appointment yet, didnt discuss the report in detail.

@happyperson - I too have started feeling the movements, may be because mine is also second. Mostly when my daughter is shouting either happily or angrily, I feel the second one also gets active :)

I have also started my Calcium and iron supplements. Bitter taste is still not going away and feeling hard to eat anything. Weight has reduced 2 Kgs in this 3 months. Hope coming weeks it will get better.

10. abinayamadhavan

@yesbee: happy to hear that your results are normal.

but my cervix length was 3.9 in tvs scan done in the second month. i did a tvs scan bcoz normal trans abdominal scan showed 2.95 cms. since tvs value was good, doc wasn't concerned.

i feel some uncomfortability in inserting this progesterone supplement in rectum. kind of annoyed to do so..

i feel the movements no tall the time. but if i stay calm and relaxed, i feel the twitches :) lovely.