1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Look for the BEST in each other:Top 3 Qualities you love the most in your partner

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Induslady, Feb 5, 2015.

1. dreamyviji

dreamyviji Senior IL'ite

I love writing this about my husband.

He means what he says(there aint going on anything in his mind, that is not coming out through the mouth)
    He is the best and coolest dad ever!!!
    Spends like a king for worthy causes, otherwise very economical.

Now, it is my turn to ask him my best 3, I already know the answer : Honey, is this a tricky question? ha ha I am loving thinking about this :twisted:

2. ahtinani

ahtinani Silver IL'ite

Wow wonderful post

Am new here and this is my first post :). Feeling happy to write about my hubby as 1st post.

There are tons of good thing about him.Pointing 3 out of that.

1) Many times i have admire him for his unconditional love and care that he showered on me.he is taking care me as if a child.not only that he is looking after my mom and brother as if his own.

2) His helping tendency.He voluntary help others.Not only to beloved persons,he ll also help unknown persons.

3) He is very perfect and has very good managing power.that ll make him as center of attention in every place.

Not only as hubby,as very nice human being i love him a lot.

1 person likes this.
  3. POORNI14586

POORNI14586 New IL'ite

first a fall i made a love marriage, i loved him sooooooooooooo much
    1. i like his patience
    2. he do anything and everything for my happiness
    3. i like is decision making power
    its going on not only 3, 100's of mater there...

1 person likes this.
  4. Vanilasky

Vanilasky Silver IL'ite

Very happy to see such a wonderful thread,

what at I like the most in my DH is:

1. Supportive : he has stood with me in all the difficult times of my life and supported my family when they were in a very bad situation. He always says he is not SIL but their elder son. Love him specially for this soooo much.

2. Mutual respect: he is a close friend to me first then my husband. He has given me ample space in our relationship. I can share any of my silly to silly probs with him. He has solutions for each one of them. He has taken my moms role in my life.now.

3. Unconditional love: he has accepted in the way iam and never asked me to change myself . Without his unconditional love I won't have been leading a successful happy married life. Love you dear.

i would like to add one more important quality his determination and willpower to achieve something eventhough it seems to be impossible. This quality has always motivated in me to do a lot of thing in these 8 yrs of marriage.

5. kalaprabha

kalaprabha Silver IL'ite

Iam happy for all you Blessed ladies... :)

1 person likes this.
  6. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

1. He remains the same. The same innocence, same stupidity, same love and the same care over a decade since I met him
    2. He values me and my love the most. Unlike in the past, now a days my husband recognizes my love, values it and wants it more and more
    3. Being a responsible dad. He wasn't a responsible lover, not a responsible husband either. I regretted for them in the past. But he has changed to a very responsible dad, that makes him a responsible man in general.

This is gonna be the 10th valentines together, and the most special one, and almost like the first one for us.

2 people like this.
  7. pari80

pari80 Silver IL'ite

1. Unconditional Respect for others : it is not about me or his parents but everyone. He always values respects anyone and gives each relationship opportunity to grow. His respect towards my parents it's paramount and after our marriage , DH has become like son to my dad ( i am proud of him for that). and even after my mom's continuous misbehavior with him since our marriage, he hasn't disrespected or utter bad word against her ,is testimony of his charecter. For me , he is kalyug's ram ( i just hope he don't let go sita..i can't live without him).

2. Determination and will power: Hard to match his determination and will power . DH has seen many ups and down in life weather related to our love life or his family struggle , but i have never seen his determination to be successful in what he does wavering.

3. Best husband/lover/Dad/Son: his ability to make everyone happy with his nature,has been extremely rate and pivotal reason for our happy family. Personally to me, he has given me everything as lover/husband in last 16+ years we have known each other. He is never have been a reason for tear in my eyes and always has gone extra mile to make happy .

Another good thing about is, he has got that natural ability to help others in need. weather it is person working for him in our company or some relative or anyone he thinks is in need of help, he just helps them even without being asked. I love his this nature. I have seen many people capable of helping those who are needs but they never do unless asked or even after being asked . While DH is total opposite, as soon as he sense need for help to others, he just takes first step and make sure other person doesn't feel obligated.

8. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

He is my GOD sent gift...I always feel that i am BLESSED to have a husband like him...I cannot restrict myself to 3..Here are the top qualities that i adore (in no particular order)

a. Unconditional Love..He can never see me or my son even have the slightest discomfort in life. I still saw how tensed and nervous he was when i went in to operation theatre for a minor surgery..he dint eat anything until evening. ..He ensured i was back normal and had my food..Only then he had his food...

b. Perfect Balance: He maintains a perfect balanced relationship with his parents, siblings, my parents and my siblings. Never ever biased.Infact more than me my nephew (my brother's kid) adores my hubby

c. Mr Straight: He ensures i am in perfect shape . He never ever lies for the Question "Have i put on weight". He tells straightly the fact. At the same time when i look good he is the first one to shower with compliments. He always accompanies me for shopping and thankfully both of us have a good taste for clothes and accesories. He compliments my cooking and is behind me to create a cooking blog...

d. Encouraging: He always encourages me to learn new stuff(He is now behind me to join a new course for iphone APPS as he feels i am creative and design new apps)....

e. CLEAN( By clean i mean he is a complete teetotaler, clean by his heart and very pious. For sure i can never handle a drunkard or a smoker)

f. GO GETTER (He always works hard in his career and achieves his goals out of pure hard work, dedication and smart thinking)

ABOVE all HE iS the BEST DAD in town...

Brahan

9. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Good thread to start my day in IL :

I love my DH and feel myself lucky to marry him. Apart from him, his whole family is loving towards me. They always tell him, she is a good girl keep her happy...hugsmiley Touch wood.....

Now coming to DHs qualities :
    1. He is very loving and understanding. He never lets me work if I am not keeping well. He insists on taking rest and care for health.:kiss
    2.He loves my family and understands each and every one more than what I have understood. He always cares about my parents and advise me to stay calm.
    3. He trusts me in all things. He never questions on how much I spend on dresses or other stuff. He says just be happy , that s all.

He does not know even to boil water but then its okay as long as he does not expect me to cook and work 24*7......:cool2:

I am blessed to get him as my husband. I could not have asked God for more:clap

10. thishi

thishi Senior IL'ite

1. He loved me when I have no one with me....:confused2:
    2. He loved me when he is the only person to take care of me and my newborn...:eek:mg:
    3. He is loving me even after 6 years of my possessive nature and short tempered manner...
    :hide: