Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. divyashijith

divyashijith New IL'ite

Sir ,
    As per ur details i am sending you both our details please check and tell me the details with what pariharam to do please.the details are as follows

My details:
    Date of Birth 30/10/1979
    Time of Birth 8:29AM
    Place of Birth.... Chennai (Tamilnadu ,INDIA)

Husband detail-
    Date of Birth 26/07/1975
    Time of Birth 4:40 P.M
    Place of Birth....Trichur (KERALA,INDIA)

Regards,
    DivyaShijith.

2. dia3

dia3 Silver IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    I have questions regarding career and marriage of my sister. If you can please provide astrological predictions for her career and marriage.

In her career, she has seen good times, has been at a senior position in US & then got bored of her job, left it and took a break....Since then, things haven't been so great, she hasn't been able to land that kind of senior level job and she is thinking of moving to India for change of place and job. Last week she interviewed for 2 senior position jobs here in US . Can you please predict if she will land any 1 of these 2 jobs or she will move to India..... She is very independent and egoistic also and doesn't listen to anyone and does everything according to her own wish.......

Another question is regarding her marriage. She is extremely beautiful, is highly educated, went to very good schools and had many men proposing marriage to her but she didn't want to marry before 30 ( here in US, women marry late because of career)....Moreover, she does not believe in arranged marriages ( like 99 % people in US )......Even now in her mid 30s, since she is still very beautiful and looks like 24, she gets many marriage proposals but she is never completely satisfied either because of the man's income, nature, personality, looks or something or the other and she says she can't marry a man about whom she is not 100 percent sure. She loved a man who was 6 years younger, who pursued her but she wasn't sure about marrying him because he earned less than her, her family did not accept this man and because of age gap. My concern is she is so choosy, egoistic and independent that she rejects marriage proposals of so many men, if she is not 100 % sure about that person... ...Can you predict when will she get married....Will her husband be here in US or some other country....will he be younger or older to her. All her siblings and family are at senior positions and highly educated people and are not able to understand as to why she is not able to finalize someone for marriage--is it because of her egoistic/ independent nature, even though she is extremely pretty... Her birth details are-

Date of Birth ---- 2 May 1978
    Time of Birth ---- 08:45 am ( morning)
    Place of Birth ---- New Delhi, India

Please predict regarding her marriage and career. Thanks.

3. gargee

gargee Junior IL'ite

Pranam Guruji

I am very much excited about the career of my son and eagerly waiting for your answerplease answer my question as early as possible.
    Sir please reply early
    my query is about the career of my son. he is B.E,[Electronics] and trying compitative exams. he has qualified UPSC prelims will he get success in further main exam and interviews?
    Date of birth--29th may1990
    birth time--00.55
    place of birth--Kolhapur
    Pranam

4. jps_bow

jps_bow New IL'ite

Hello sir,

I would like to know my suitable gemstone/luck stone
    According yo my birth chart.also let me know if i can wear navaratna ring.

Name padmapriya
    Dob 09/09/1982
    Time 00.32am

Place tanjore

Also please lemme know ur mailid as i need to
    Share few personal queries to you.
    Its urgent.

Thankyou

5. neha100

neha100 New IL'ite

Hello sir,

I am married for 6 years but yet to be blessed with kids.*I would like to know when i will have a child. please suggest any remedies. our details are:

Husband : Manish
    DOB : 01/02/1978*
    Time : 1.45 am (31st night)
    Place : ara, Bihar

Me : Neha
    DOB : 26/11/1983
    Time : 10.30 am
    Place : bally, Howrah (west bengal)

Sir, please suggest me when would I conceive.

6. Shivali3

Shivali3 Bronze IL'ite

Can you give some guidance regarding my career my question is on pg 2403
    thank you

7. Rathigakv

Rathigakv New IL'ite

Am waiting for ur advise

8. Cancerleo

Cancerleo New IL'ite

Hello sir,

I posted this query in August I still have not got any reply from you.

sir you told me that anything related to Progeny will take time to reply.

sir it's almost 6 months everyday I eagerly check your reply for this request

sir please go through my sister and her husband horoscope and
    please let me know
    When she will conceive??
    sir I am begging you please please.

9. kt29

kt29 Junior IL'ite

Namaskar Guruji,

Thank you always for your support, prayers, guidance and help. Iam very much grateful.

As I had mentioned earlier regarding my marriage problem. It's been a month since that bad incident and I came to my parents house as that day my husband got violent and was punching etc. I took all my belongings and came here. I have contacted a advocate from an NGO and they called my husband to talk peacefully but he hasnt met them yet.that advocate have sent him aletetr to come and meet now. My husband is still in our family communication group and occaionsally wishes for cousins/ relatives b'day etc.

Although it's very difficult decision of my life but I feel he will not change as he has never felt guilty yet from the time of marraige.

Can you check my horoscope and see by when will divorce come thorough or if there is any by God's grace any last chance where through the counselling sessions etc during divorce, my husband will stop drinking or getting violent in future and marriage can be saved or improved or in other case, by when will divorce come through. I have to take this step because me and my parents don't trust my safety with him. Can you please check our horoscope and let me know please. Thank you so much

My details:
    DOB: 29/02/1976
    Place: Mumbai
    Time: 18:05 hours ( evening)

husband:
    DOB: 18/03/1974
    Time: 11:12 pm
    Place: Pune

Thank you so much Guruji for your help. I know Iam in confused and sad state , so asking you opposite questions. But please can you check and guide me as per my horoscope.

Regards
    KT

Dear Mrs.KT,

I am praying the Almighty that He should give full strength to come out of this trauma and lead happy and peaceful life in the coming days.

Regards
    [/QUOTE]

10. muni99

muni99 New IL'ite

Namaste guruji.

We're searching an alliance for my sister..We are getting mixed reviews about a particular match which we are interested in..Plz do look into the charts and reply us whether we can go forward or not with this match.here Are the details of the boy and girl..

Boys details:
    Name: pavan kumar reddy
    DOB : 24th October 1987
    Time: 5:30pm
    Place : atmakur

Giris details.
    Name: yogyatha
    DOB:9th June 1990
    time : 3:10am
    Place: nellore..

Plz do take some time and advice us guruji....awaiting your response...
    thanking u.
    Minnu