Solutions and Predictions based on Vedic and Naadi Astrology

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by viraajsk, Jan 4, 2015.

1. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Hello Sir

Name:Geetha
    DOB:5-5-1968
    TOB:6.37am Sunrise 5.55 hrs
    POB:Kualalumpur,Malaysia

My work is in the visual media;there has been many ups and downs ever since the beginning of my career from 1990.The progress seems to be very very slow and sometimes i lose the projects that come to me without any major reason.
    I would like to know about when there will be a steady progress in this field.
    Thank you.

2. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

Hello sir,
    Please reply my PM.

3. saisudhir

saisudhir New IL'ite

Namaskaar Viraaj ji

Thank you very much for the reply. As suggested by you, I have written a PM to you detailing certain things.

I request you to make some time according to your convenince.

Thank you.

4. archana89

archana89 New IL'ite

hello sir im archana i want to know about my career and [COLOR=#009900 !important]marriage[/COLOR] will i get job in bank and will i get married this year please reply please please...... i have written so many banks exams but i did not get in any of them please im waiting for ur reply...
    name:archana
    d.o.b:19-03-1989
    place:hyderabad ap
    time: 7 pm evening

5. saisudhir

saisudhir New IL'ite

Dear Viraaj ji

It is a gentle reminder about your reply to my post. As suggested I have written the PM as instructed by you. Kindly take time to look into it.

Thank you

6. gargee

gargee Junior IL'ite

Pranam Guruji

I am very much excited about the career of my son and eagerly waiting for your answer please answer my question as early as possible.
    Sir please reply early
    my query is about the career of my son. he is B.E,[Electronics] and trying comparative exams. he has qualified UPSC prelims will he get success in further main exam and interviews?
    Date of birth--29th may1990
    birth time--00.55
    place of birth--Kolhapur, maharashtra
    Pranam

7. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sir,

I had sent a PM sometime back. I am posting my question here:

Will I get a job this year? I was in IT field. I would like to continue in the same.

Time of birth - 4:49 PM
    Place - Chennai,India
    Date - 23-Nov-1984

8. Rathigakv

Rathigakv New IL'ite

Hello sir
    Happy new year 2015

my details

name : rathiga
    dob: 3rd nov 1983
    time: 6:45 pm
    place : Pondicherry

my my husbands detail

name : Kiran kumar
    dob : 18th July 1976
    time : 12:19 am
    place : chennai

we got married on February 17th 2010. Twice I got pregnant and dint want to have child . Some how my mind was changed and dint have a baby. It's been 5 years , now my husband is avoiding me and not accepting to have a baby, other than this one thing other all are going smooth. When will we have a baby.
    Thanks

9. viraajsk

viraajsk New IL'ite

hi sir

based on the details u have given , i have presumed the time given as 0.55 a.m. on 29.5.90 i.e night of 28th, so his star is poosam, katak raasi. pl confirm if this is right.

taking it is right, the results are.

he is running budha dasha now as per vakya panchang (softwares will say kethu dasa which is wrong in my opinion)
    due to make quick reply, i couldn't exactly calculate the dasha balance, roughly till age 26 completion budha dasha is there. now he is running 25. so before 26 chances for central govt job is very good. he will surely get govt job.

so we can say he will clear it. chances for double degree , masters is also there.

please give his full name, you have not mentioned that. pl mention names always with birth details. it has a link.

he can pray to vinayak to avoid obstacles , surya namaskar in sunrise morning to give positiveness/success, durga devi/kaali to avoid confusions by rahu, vishnu and lakshmi, dakshinamoorthy, murugan also for success as they are the deities of the involved planets in his chart.

keep in touch.

one more thing, i know you posted many days back. was about to read yours only in order next. appreciate your patience and for posting it again. thanks. all the best for your son.

10. memeera1234

memeera1234 Gold IL'ite

Dear sir,
    we have been ttc since last 7 yrs. Have history of 5 failed attempts of IUI.Request to please check and let know when we will have a child.

Details:
    husband dob: 08.07.1977
    Place of birth: thrissur, kerala
    Time: exact time not known but as per mil after 5 pm in eve

My dob: 22.05.1983
    Place of birth: palakkad, kerala
    Time: 06.50 am in morning

As per advice by family astrologer, been to rameshwaram and mannarshala snake temple. Currently having bhasmam from mannarshala.

Please advise sir,

Meera