1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and fresh

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by rosy786, May 4, 2012.

1. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

Hello Indra,
    I am yet to buy it. But I checked up on Amazon site. I found the soulflower brand to be widely advertised.

2. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

Indhradhanu,
    They are available at many shopping sites like flipkart, amazon.in, snapdeal, nykaa etc... just google it.
    How did you prepare apple face mask?
    --

3. Indhradhanu

Indhradhanu Silver IL'ite

Thanks for the information madhu & ww….will be visiting india in a couple of days…will try to get some which suits me…I don't think it is available @ any retail shops in UAE …

For Apple Mask….
    Boil an apple in water ….let it cool , then remove seeds and mash it….then add 1tsp of milk powder and honey ( or any fav ingredients u prefer)….apply on face for 15-20mins…and rinse it off….

I have read somewhere that it helps in fighting against wrinkles…..

4. aashi1983

aashi1983 Senior IL'ite

Amazing forum... well done girls.. i am surprised to see how you all manage to take care of skin so nicely everyday. This is definitely a great motivation for me.

I have a very dry skin & curly hair(dry too).. now that i have crossed 30 i am feeling i have to take care of it better or i will look aged very soon. I am not following any specific routine. But i moisturize my skin twice daily & apply home made hair pack & face pack once in a month.

Can you all pls suggest tips to take care of dry skin, cracked heels & dry hair? i will do some research on net too to find out & will share my daily routine soon.

5. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Hello WW, CB, Indra. How are you u all ?
    Welcome Aashi
    For dry skin, the one most imp aspect is to keep it always moisturized. Before going to sleep, everynight apply castor+olive oil + a few drops of E.O (prepare this mix and keep it) to ur face and hands. It is a little heavy, but it will keep ur face and arms soft.
    For cracked heels, use Krack cream and wear a socks when u go out.

Night I applied the baking soda pack to my face. And i must say ladies that this seems to be working for me and the acne has reduced, but not fully. So i post later about the marks or no marks....
    I am following the oil on my face routine (nights) and hopefully will stick to it.

6. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi all, I applied biotique fruit pack yesterday. Today applied kasthuri manjal+multani mitti. Madhu, I think you said applying oil at night causes your skin to break our right. Is it fine now? I already have oily skin which tends to break out often. Any suggestions on what I should use at night. Some natural product please.

7. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Yes CB that is true, it was the oil on my face. But since I generally have a acne free face, I surmised that the acne was due to the oil on my pillows and the dust settling on it. So the next day when I put my face on the pillow, there was sure to be acne. That is why i started putting a fresh cloth on my pillow every night and wash it the next day. So I guess no fresh acne and for the acne already there, the soda trick is working.
    CB why don't u try this soda plus rose water (i use green tea boiled water) and apply on the acne. This pack dries up fast and also leave ur skin dry. Since u have oily skin, the dryness should be ok.

8. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Madhu, I will try that.

9. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi Indhradhanu,
    Thanks for the details on apple mask.

10. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi CB, madhu, aashi,
    I hope you people are doing fine in this cold cold winters.
    I am at my minimum regime again since last 3-4 days which is cleaning face with oats+honey in morning. Guests at home.