Admission Notification 2014 - 2015 @ Chennai Schools

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by gopituty, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Anicham

Anicham Bronze IL'ite

Any reviews on Maharishi Vidhya Mandir, Ponmar please. What could be the better option Maharishi on Ponmar or Velammal on Mambakkam. Please pen your opinion.

2. preetio6

preetio6 New IL'ite

NPS Perumbakkam will likely to start issuing from post 20th Jan.

1 person likes this.
  3. priya4prabhu

priya4prabhu Silver IL'ite

NSP perumbakkam has already started with applications and admission procedures.. I didnt have access to indus ladies to tell this .. so here i am with the updates

4. Sruthilayaa

Sruthilayaa New IL'ite

If you are not so comfortable putting your child at 2 1/2 into a regular school, you should consider enrolling into a Montessori School. Children will be very happy going to a Proper montessori school always.

5. varsha81vinay

varsha81vinay Senior IL'ite

does anyone know about international syllabus schools... what happens if they continue till the end and then try for college. How do they compare to CBSE schools as far as getting into good colleges?

1 person likes this.
  6. Smitham84

Smitham84 Gold IL'ite

I too have the same question as varsha .... some one pls help us .

7. vidhss

vidhss New IL'ite

Hello..

I am from Bangalore & relocating now based on the school admissions.

I spoke to Maharishi Vidya Mandir & have fixed the entrance test date for 5th April 2014. But, I heard the school is very very far from the city.. close to 20 Kms from Medavakkam, which is the closest residential area. I am anyways planning to take the entrance & then take a call. Fees seems to be OK (compared to other schools) & they said no admission fees.

I am seriously considering Primrose Schools in Injambakkam & liked it very much but I feel the fees are pretty high. I am worried about the next 10 years, If I end up paying close to a lac per year for 6th & 1st.

I am not sure about BVM Global & SAN Academy as they only have till 6th Standard.

I am planning to see Gateway also... Any other inputs or Any other good schools with moderate fees? Please help me. I am trying to move by end of this month & wanted to close a asap. Any inputs would help me.

Thanks / Vidhya

8. nandhini4

nandhini4 Bronze IL'ite

Hi getting application form is tough in BGHS School..I planned to put my son in LKG next year ....Kindly tell the procedure how to get application form

9. nandhini4

nandhini4 Bronze IL'ite

Hi please details how to get application form for my son..is it so tough to get application form in Blooming Dale global high school.

10. teju

teju Senior IL'ite

Do reputed schools like NPS, DAV, PSBB etc accept high school students admissions. Say 5th std for 2015-16?
    When a family plans to relocate from one area to another within the same city, how does one ensure the kids are admitted to a good school.
    I heard that these schools only accept Pre KG admissions and nothing else....
    I am in this situation currently, relocating and need to have my kid admitted to one of these schools for next term. Any suggestions? thank you.