Moms gossip

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by anurinesh, Jan 16, 2015.

1. anurinesh

anurinesh Silver IL'ite

hi
    freinds i created a new thread moms chit chat so that all moms can discuss their little ones school/how they spent time/what they eat /play and how you enjoy with your little one
    what you talk to little one how you teach everything in one place
    when your little one asks questions how you answer them and how you enjoy when they asks funny questions
    lets talk about our toddlers and gossip and explore what other moms are doing

2. RamyaSridhar1978

RamyaSridhar1978 Gold IL'ite

hi anu
    let me be the first to join in I wouldn't say its gossip thread but ya nce to know about other kids . my kids are nearing 5 yrs .My son is super picky eater and I have a tough time to feed him and my daughter eats everything.. they like playing with each other and fight too its at this juncture I don't know whom to support teared bw both I need to console my daughter sinces girls are more understanding na ..

I wish I get some tips to manage feeding veggys to my son I do it secretly by pureeing but I want it otherwise..

regards
    ramya

3. anurinesh

anurinesh Silver IL'ite

hi
    sorry for replying late my dd is also naughty till 2 and 1/2 year she was very picky eater whole day accept milk she wont eat anything but she eats everything and even come and say to me that i am hungry/ i love strawberry and when we order pizza the delivery boy came home then she is super excited and say pizza uncle came mummy pizza uncle came till when i say yes beta hehe

4. ushasri0984

ushasri0984 New IL'ite

Hi frnds,

I have to clarify something about the blood group.if mom and son have same blood group does he resembles like his mom??

5. anurinesh

anurinesh Silver IL'ite

hi
    i think no one is interested in chatting about their kids activities what they learn and what questions they ask what funny thinks they do and you laugh
    anyway here is my dd update
    she started doing puzzles online all by herself
    she makes my hair and daddy hair and do my make up and daddy make u too :)
    she learn to count to 20
    she learn abc full
    now she is learnng to drawing sun/flower and something funny she makes and sya look at the picture mummy