1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Wedding Gifts

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Still waters,

Well if i speak of old topics of my days, my days will be over here, with u all packing up and going to other writers.HAHA. And what can i do, when great articles keep coming.

just oday i posted a blog on the diapers of policmen in duty in philipines, just came today in the papers. blogs follow me i dont follow them.HAHA

Tamasha is the right word. Cheating eh! How shameful that so many envelopes came out empty, and now u dont know who gave what eh , and how can u ask the empty envelope fellow also how much he gave. very embarassing and a loss too.Dont turst relatives eh ! what to say , one loses trust in human beings and relations.

Regards

kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Madhu,

you read me well eh ! So u knew i would blog on this one.HAHA

So u had the max photos clicked at the stage, receiving envelopes.Wow.Not a bad idea.

and u commenting on the dresses of ladies ? A lady teacher of my daughter, was a teacher in a boys school previously, so i once asked her, her expierences.She said, boys are better to teach, for the girls are catty, they will remark, maam has repeated this dress, this is not matching etc. whereas the boys are nice, they just dont seem to notice what u wear when.HAHA

i talk of family weddings, rather weddings in the family. what i receive , then i have to keep a list of what to give to whom.

Really a pain, which will end soon i suppose with the wedding of my last daughter this year. phir finish all this give and take and we will be free froam,all this.

moksha , as the pandits will say.HAHA

Regards

kamal

3. stillwaters

stillwaters Gold IL'ite

Kamalji , i don't know about your side but whenever i go to india for holidays it's very common to hear tales of family members and relatives stealing cash and jewellery while attending functions .
    Who should you trust now ?

4. steve

steve Platinum IL'ite

Kamalji:

As usual a nice read. You made me a regular to your posts!

5. curiousgals78

curiousgals78 Gold IL'ite

Kamalji,
    another awesome one. sorry i was new here and your other blog has got me going looking for more of yours.

6. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

This was a very good post of yours Kamalji. I too feel it is a burden to receive gifts and then keep account of them and remember who gave what. Nowadays, when the boy or girl stay abroad, they leave all the gifts they received at their parents place and disposing them off is another burden. The best thing that can gifted these days is the blessings.I do hope people change for the better and see some sense.
    Regards
    Malathi