Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. VandhenaKrish

VandhenaKrish Silver IL'ite

Hi please reply for my query

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Lucky,

The relationship of the boy with a foreigner is not an issue.

The compatibility between two is an average only, as I had already informed. Doshas in the charts in any one chart is the spill over bad karmas; which one has to go through and clear the same. The remedial measures for any event will reduce the sufferings and whatever the good karma done in this birth; one can enjoy the benefit of 25% of the same and the balance will be spill over to the next birth. The same will also apply to the bade karma also.

Apart from this, if you want specific and detailed study of both; I can do the same; then you may hv to take ur decision.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs.Vandhenakrsh,

Please do not chase me. I hv repeatedly told each member, who has made the request for progeny - it is time consuming one and it has to be done patiently. If u want proper and detailed analysis; you may wait for some time and U simple want one or two line answer, I can do the same immediately.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Sindhurajan,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack

Regards

5. Kamivenki

Kamivenki New IL'ite

Dear Mrs. Kamiveni,

The dreaming of an infant child is a good one and this will bring harmony in family. Also, your dream is due to your intense desire of having a child.

Please repost your request along with the birth details of your husband, so that I can try to study your charts and let you know about progeny; but ofcourse, it may take some time, since I do have quite number of progeny requests pending as on date.

Regards

Thank you very much for your reply Sir.

6. sageeta

sageeta New IL'ite

Respected sir,
    I need your help...im a divorcee...went through rough period..lost the first baby...lost the job...want to know is their any hope in future for happy life....thnx
    Dob:20jan1985
    Pob:jabalpur
    Tob:5am

7. sageeta

sageeta New IL'ite

Respected sir,
    I need your help...im a divorcee...went through rough period..lost the first baby...lost the job...want to know is their any hope in future for happy life....thnx
    Dob:20jan1985
    Pob:jabalpur
    Tob:5am

8. gargee

gargee Junior IL'ite

Pranam Guruji

Sir why are you not answering my question? sir is there any problem with the birth chart of my child? Please answer frankly.

I am very much excited about the career of my son and eagerly waiting for youranswer please answer my question as early as possible.
    Sir please reply early
    my query is about the career of my son. he is B.E,[Electronics] and trying comparative exams. he has qualified UPSC prelims will he get success in further main exam and interviews?
    Date of birth--29th may1990
    birth time--00.55
    place of birth--Kolhapur
    Pranam

9. aarth0203

aarth0203 Silver IL'ite

Hello Guruji,

My pranams to you. We conceived after so many struggles and now looking for a date for C-section. Appreciate if you can advice a date from 15-Jan to 17-Jan for c-section. I have given our details below

My date : 18-June 1981, 5:55 PM, Chennai
    My Husband : 02 Mar 1980, 7:35 PM Chennai

Personally I prefer 18-Jan as it coincides with my birth date (18-Jun) and star Moolam, but my husband says may be Moolam is not a good star.

Looking forward for your reply eagerly. Also please bless us to have a healthy baby

Thanks

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Aarth0203,

You have not indicated where you would like to have your delivery - whether it is in Chennai or in abroad. If it is in abroad, there is no point in making any best time for C Section; since the doctors do not accept to the times and they prefer their own time. Also, it is always the time of birth is most important than the date of birth.

If the delivery is within India, please let me know.

Regards