Indian Ladies in Sharjah - meet here!

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Sharjah' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. smitasrane

smitasrane New IL'ite

Hi renu ,

Where are you staying in sharjah.
    are you working?

thanks
    smita

Last edited: Jun 23, 2008
  2. Kaneeze

Kaneeze New IL'ite

Re: Hi i am new hear

Hi Smitha

My parents are in Kurla and in laws in Borivali. I had a friend in Domibivali and used to some time come to her place. But thats been a long time now.

I am basically in HR, recruitment and looking for something similar. Currently i am with a oil and gas co.

Yes, I have one cute girl who is going to be 5 in the coming two months.

By any chance do you visit the garden which is near Mega Mall.

How is your search going on for the job. There are quite a few jobs in the market for programmers. If I come across something will let you know. Were you working in India?

Keep in touch.

Regards

3. Kaneeze

Kaneeze New IL'ite

Hi Renu

I am Kaneeze. I have joined this forum very new and also have newly moved to Sharjah.

Keep in touch

Kaneeze

4. smitasrane

smitasrane New IL'ite

Hi Kaneeze,:coffee

How are you?

Ya there are very few jobs in the market for programmer so its very difficult to get .I worked in Lower parel , mumbai.

You mean Al-mahhatta Garden ? Yes ,I visit that garden in after Oct. month because that time cold start otherwise it very difficult to go out at these days.
    But now in that garden pass required.

As you are working you are very busy .where you kept your daughter ? now vacation is started ? do you have any plan to going indian?

ok by
    smita

5. Kaneeze

Kaneeze New IL'ite

Hi Smitha

Yes, it is sometimes difficult to get jobs, it depends on your luck.

Yes, i am talking about Al Mahatta garden. I came to know about this garden only recently. We have just made a pass for it and sometimes come to the garden with my daughter.

I have a maid at home. Can't do without maid as i am also working. Not sure whether we will be going for a vacation or not. I miss mumbai though.

My daughter is at home now and if we do not plan a vacation soon, I would probably put her in some summer camp. Do you know of any summer camp?

Are you planning a vacation or....

If you start working, where would you keep your son?

Keep in touch.

Regards
    Kaneeze

6. padmashreejainc

padmashreejainc New IL'ite

A Big Hiii to all of u here..
    Well to begin with..i joined Indus Ladies today ...and i really feel privileged to be a part of this beautiful team ..I am Padmashree ,married and at present staying in Sharjah ,UAE.Basically I am a native of Rajasthan..and i have lived my entire life in a place called Rajahmundry in Andhra pradesh ..My parents stay there ...got married ...and my sasural is in Kolkata ..My husband is CA and MBA working here in UAE..

And...what more

Hmmmmmmmmm....I have done my masters and iam currently doing ICWA ..have just given icwa final...

I just wanted to get connected to people out here ...and my search ended with this site ..i really wish that i get along with u people ..

And I am new to Sharjah ....i want to get in touch with indians in sharjah ...so i could feel i am at home in an alien country ...i know there must be many ladies from sharjah here ..

Well ...this is from me as of now ...
    this site really rocks ...
    Take care all of u ..
    Padmashree

Last edited: Jun 29, 2008
  7. hemachidam

hemachidam New IL'ite

Hi kaneeze

How are u and how is ur daughter?I am also staying quite closer to u and mine also 10mts walk from megamall. do u know abushagara park?I am staying there only.

bye

8. hemachidam

hemachidam New IL'ite

Hi Padma,

Nice to hear from u.I am from Tamilnadu.I am staying here for almost 2 yrs.where are u staying in sharjah?Hope u are newly married.What u do in ur free time.

bye
    Hema

9. smitasrane

smitasrane New IL'ite

Hi Kaneeze ,

Sorry for late actually my laptoc which has wireless connection it disconnect for some days .

how you get pass for garden?

sorry I dont know any summer camp. I already visit to india in Jan .I stayed there 2 month. If i get job i keep my son in baby sitting.

by
    smita:coffee

10. padmashreejainc

padmashreejainc New IL'ite

Hi hema...
    Nice to hear from u ..I am staying in ALNAHDA..near alnahda park ..where do u stay ...yeah i am married for a year and half ..