Faint positive pregnancy test this morning

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by whiteroses, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

27th Jan? Isn't that going to be too late? Assuming you are pregnant, you will be about 6 weeks pregnant by then. Is there any other way to get a prenatal vitamin prescription? Also, when do they do the early dating ultra sounds for you guys in US? I am assuming you will have a wait time for that too.
    Have you told them You are pregnant?

2. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations!!! Have a safe and happy 9 months :-D

1 person likes this.
  3. whiteroses

whiteroses Junior IL'ite

I told them I got positive in home pregnancy test.. Still no early date, :( also since this is unplanned pregnancy, I forgot my last period date since I was in India last month for my brother marriage...

I couldn't particular tell how many weeks now..

Having shortness of breath today if I walk fast.. Frequent to rest room.. And hungry... But no nausea yet.. So I am guessing, may be too early?

4. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Cant you even fix up for Blood tests to check HCG ??

HCG will tell you accurately if you are pregnant.

Atleast buy Folic Acid online tablet, its a mandatory..
    Infact it should be started even before planning pregnancy.
    Atleast start taking that from today, till its all confirmed

5. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

from what you tell, it surely sounds like pregnancy. Really, blood work would confirm. I don't know what else to suggest. Must you wait for the same doctor? There is no way to go to another clinic?
    i am just more worried because what if you are already 6 weeks now and there is another 3 weeks wait. You will be close to starting your 4th by then, with little or no prenatal care in first trimester.

6. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I think you are pregnant...even if it is a faint line..i guess u are.
    have a retest tomorrow and then check with the gynec.

good luck

7. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

Your doctor's office will be able to mail you a lab slip for the blood test. Just call and ask. Most places like LabCorp and Qwest are open from 6 am and on Saturdays, so your husband can take you.
    Or go to an urgent care/minute clinic and get it done.
    You do not need a prescription for prenatals. They are available even in grocery stores/Costco/Target etc or you can buy online. You should really have a complete test done to make sure your thyroid and hemoglobin A1c levels are good.

1 person likes this.
  8. whiteroses

whiteroses Junior IL'ite

Sad part is he s working on extra application from home too.. He s happy with baby but sometimes shouts saying why we r troubling his dreams of opening new company this year.. Wat can i do... I am already struggling to manage my laziness n sickness along with my 21 months old daughter.. She s very active n always wants me to carry her on my hips n want to sit on my tummy mostly..

I feel not at all happy now.. Feel alone n about crying anytime.. Hungry to eat but no help from him.. Very childish n not understanding wife's pain seriously.. Feel scared abt my situation going forward with this pregnancy n cooking n my daughter.. Pls pray for me

9. tarasharma

tarasharma Gold IL'ite

Hello whiteroses

Please stay calm. Focus on yourself for some time. You can be a bit adamant. calmly tell your husband what is required of him. Please try to arrange doctor's appointment. Many ladies here would probably give a arm to be pregnant, so please treat give your baby the importance it deserves.

I am sorry if I sound rude but I am a bit irritated with your DH's behavior

10. whiteroses

whiteroses Junior IL'ite

I myself have been irritated by his childishness. Was living with bhim only for my daughter n for my parents respect, since they struggled hard n faced society shame to get my love marriage happen. Now I don't want to kill this baby.. I was thinking it as my fate to survive with him n my IL..

God only can help me..

Thinking may be I can go to India to my parents place for delivery? May be I can be adamant to make it happen, even I have to fight for it?