1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Lunch Ideas - Creating Balanced Vegetarian Meals

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Shanvy, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

@workout welcome to this thread, and it is a collective knowledge sharing that has made it informative.

1 person likes this.
  2. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

My first picture post in your thread Shanvy mam, it's Creamy Quiona brocoli and mushroom bake. The bechamel sauce was home made and hubby couldn't recognize that it was quiona :)

Attached Files:

8 people like this.
  3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Wow tempting and look at that lovely crust. As long as it turns out tasty I am sure you husband is not going to complain and @pumpkin01 a drool worthy picture and I am loving it.

4. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

My yesterday Dinner plate with Podi Dosai :):)

Attached Files:

• 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      477.4 KB
      Views:
    9 people like this.
  5. latharam09

latharam09 Platinum IL'ite

Subscribed this thread. Usually I get mails . but not received any mailsof this thread. Just visited now. So many pages missed. Have to read.

Did handpound poha payasam as Thanks giving day to God for the last day of 2014.

Let's all welcome 2015.

Happy 2015 to shanvy and all my friends here. Let it be a good healthy and prosperous year to everybody.

Attached Files:

9 people like this.
  6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

@sumanrathi give dosai and podi to my son he is happy, and because of this guy i keep it less spicy.

@latharam09 take your time, i know you are busy. such a wonderful thought to thank for hte year that went by..loved the payasam.

7. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shans and all

Happy and Healthy 2015 to one and all on this thread. Bid Hats off to Shans for such a nice thread and all to all our regular posters on this thread.

4 people like this.
  8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Wishing all my encouraging, inspiring buddies a wonderful, happy,healthy and prosperous new year
    images (4).jpg

A seed germinates, grows into a plant and gives you benefit with time, and not instantaneously. in the same way eating healthy, rectifying the abuse on our body and the results take time, but they are there for you to feel good about.

So eat healty and eat natural as far as possible. remember your food can be a medicine in many cases.
    images (5).jpg

have a wonderful year ahead.

7 people like this.
  9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

CV mam, i know you are busy, and i am so happy to see you here. feels like you have given a loads of blessings and positive vibes to me and other friends here.

happy new year mam.

10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

This new year has fallen on vaikunta ekadasi and a thursday. and as usual i am on a fast.

yesterday forgot to click the plate. had a daughter and mom day's out, it was quite late when i picked my plate.

prosomillet rice, brussel sprouts+babycorn+double beans sabji and rasam with curds it was a simple meal.

a simple paal payasam with a little jaggery and date syrup.
    IMG_20150101_100401.jpg

today is almost a month of no rice for the dinner decision that we took as a family. so i made these pidi kozhukattais for kids' dinner.
    IMG_20150101_190207.jpg IMG_20150101_190239.jpg

Oats+ moong dal, a little coconut shredded, a carrot shredded, curry leaves and green chillies tempered with mustard and urad dal ..and steamed.

9 people like this.