Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Srilekh,

Kindly repost ur request with the birth details of ur husband

Regards

2. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sir
    entrance exams are in april 2015 - may 2015
    12th std exams are from 12 march 2015 - 27 march 2015.
    admissions will happen only after june 2015.
    just for your reference
    His D.O.B 18/8/1997
    time of birth : 1:33p.m
    place: Mumbai , India.

Thankyou so much

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Twinkel,

Thank for ur kind reply.

The issue of PCOs is a very common one among most of the ladies, carrying children. As per the astrological assessment made by me, you are capable of getting conceived naturally. Please the pray the Lord of your choice and also Lord Krishna, who will definitely hear your prayers and bless with their beautiful gift, viz. child.

Feeding the fish in the aquarium tank may not give much good results; but feeding the fishes in the tanks/temples tanks, running water is always good.

Donating to the unmarried poor couples, irrespective of the age and rendering of any other assistance for their marriage is extremely good.

Fasting customs differs from people to people; but it is always best to do fasting from sun rise to sun set and liquid is exemption.

While reciting the Mantra cited, you may keep a photograph of Lord Krishna in the form of a child and pray him by offering milk, ghee, curd, sweets etc., anyone on every day, which will please Lord Santhanagopalan.

Dedicated prayers will always give best positive results.

Wishing you that your desires should get fulfilled at the earliest.

Regards

1 person likes this.
  4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Kelly1966,

First let me him finish his regular course and then the prospects for admission in professional course can be taken up for study.

Regards

1 person likes this.
  5. NAVNU

NAVNU Junior IL'ite

Hello Sir,

I'm looking for a job for the past 9 months. I would like to know whether I will get a job?
    My details are :
    DOB 19-05-1975
    Time 6.30 AM
    Place: Kollam
    Thank you in advance
    Navnu

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Bhuvana,

There are every chances for birth of a male child by normal delivery.

The issue of any relationship between yourself and your husband can be taken up after your delivery.

Similarly, the chances for abroad chances can be studies at a later stage after your delivery; however your chart is very supportive for getting settled in abroad for the simple reasons that:

1) You belong to the Sagittairus Lagna, owned by Jupiter, who has gone to 12th house, which is one of the promising factors for getting settled in aborad

2) Your 4th lord Jupiter, lord of domestic happiness has gone to 12th; house of foreign settlement, which is another promising factor for getting settled in abroad

3) Yours 10th lord Mercury, lord of profession has gone to 12th house, house of foreign settlement, which is another promising factor for getting settle in abroad

4) Yours 12th lord Mars, has gone 10th house, house of profession, i.e. there is parivarthana (exchange of signs) between the 10th lord Mercury and 12th lord Mars, which is a clear indication for getting settled in abroad.

Apart from this, your 4th house / 4th lord from the Janma Lagna and Moon sign are also afflicted by the malefic influences, which is another indication for getting settled in abroad.

Thus, your chart is highly supportive for getting settled in a far away place, from your birth place, which could be a foreign land.

I have seen such a very rare combinations in ur chart, as narrated above, for getting settled in abroad.

So, if you feel comfortable, you can hv the birth of the child in abroad, by inviting your parents for assistance.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Navnu,

The period for the present is highly supportive for getting employed and the period in particular between 10th May, 2015 and 09th June, 2015 is highly supportive for getting the job of expectation with good salary and expected work place.

Regards

9. nilasisu

nilasisu Bronze IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy ji,

Thank you very much for the reply. Sorry for the confusion in the dates. I was born on 28th night, (i.e, 29th Morning 1.35am) sir and my birth star is punarpoosam.

Ji, I have moved to Coimbatore, Tamilnadu for my delivery. Thank you so much for the reply and your service ji.

Regards

10. ais_1982

ais_1982 Silver IL'ite

Sir,

He is still struggling with job and now wants to do his own business..In laws are really worried as he is not settled and nobody is ready to give girl..What about his career?