Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Dhivya,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Pithu123,

I hv since taken note of ur request.

In order to study your request, I need some time, which I will do it leisurely and inform of the same at the earliest.

Regards

3. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thanks Sir for taking my request into consideration.Will wait for your reply..Please help me and let me know when will i conceive? whether I can conceive or not? I am completely down sir...don't know what to do?:bowdown

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. AIS,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

ur chart is supportive for progeny; but for the time, the time is not much favourable for both of u.

The time for the present is not too supportive for getting good employment.

Reg ur BIL, I think u hv already made some request; however, you may post the same, along with the reply given by me, if related to the earlier request.

Regards

5. ais_1982

ais_1982 Silver IL'ite

Sir,

This was the earlier prediction for my BIL..He is still not settled in a good job and not married..We are really worried now. Done a lot of pariharams too..Please help.

Details of my brother - in - law
    Date of Birth : 15-Apr-1984
    Place of birth : Chennai, Tamilnadu
    Time of birth : 5:33 Am , Sunday

QUOTE=Pragaspathy;2022028]

Dear AIS_1982,

In the chart of your BIL, three planets are exalted; i.e. Venus, Sun and Saturn. Mars and Jupiter are in their own houses. These are good placements. The Venus and Jupiter have caused, powerful Mahapurusha Yoga, i.e. Malavya and Hamsa Yogas, which should make him to lead a luxurious life.

Even though, the Sun and Saturn are exalted, they are directly aspecting each other; which is astrologically considered as bad. The theory is Uchanai (exalted planet) Uchan partthal (another exalted planet aspect), then he will be beg for his livelihood in the life. In simple terms, this will be an obstruction for his upliftment in the life. Even though, the chart has the placement of various planets in good position, the direct placement of Sun and Saturn is not good.

As far as profession is concerned, he will have good career and will earn a lot in his life time. Blessed with good education, due to the presence of Saraswathi Yoga, there are chances that he will have his own choice of profession, between 19.03.2012 and 14.04.2012, which will bring change of life style. So, any attempts, prior to this period will be fruitful for him.

As far as marriage is concerned, it is a delayed one, due to the reason, that the 7th lord Mercury is aspected by Saturn. Also, as Sun is placed in the 2nd house, it is always advisable to get married after 27 years of age.

There are every chances for getting married between 15th May, 2012 and 15th May, 2013, the period upto 3rd August, 2012 is much promising. So, you can look for allianance after 15th April, 2012.

Even though, he is angry one, as per his chart also (due to placement of Rahu in the third house) adamant, his married life will be good and he will adjustive with him. The girl is not within the relatives; probably, the girl from Chennai or nearly places only and she may be having two younger siblings, one girl, and one boy.

Regards.
    [/QUOTE]

6. bhuvana241183

bhuvana241183 Senior IL'ite

Thank you very much for your reply sir. I dont have any miscarriage earlier.
    My first delivery was a normal delivery.

Thanks & Regards,
    Bhuvana

7. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Respected Pragaspathy ji,
    Thank you very very much for the detailed report and suggestions. We have been under medical treatment since Nov 2013. Detailed medical tests were done for both of us, his reports were fine whereas I have severe pcos and I do not ovulate on my own. Doctors ruled out natural conception in my case as I need medical assistance to ovulate. But, in Jan 2014, to my surprise, I conceived naturally without any treatment,even doctors were surprised, but I miscarried in feb. I have been taking medical assistance since then, but no luck. We shifted to Bhubaneswar, and here, again, all the detailed medical tests were done and his reports were fine and since I have pcos, we started treatment. In addition to it, I have even turned out to be diabetic, which is side effect of having pcos :-( For this coming cycle, in January, we are planning to go for iui.
    Regardin the remedies,
    I have written and charted out all the remedies listed out by you and would faithfully follow them with best of my knowledge. But, I have few doubts.
    Both of you may feed milk to cats or feed fishes on Friday and try to give part of your food to a cow every day.
    We have aquarium at home. Is it ok if he feeds those fishes on friday? (In general, I feed them every day). Is it ok if I donate the food to cow every day, because of time constraints of his work?

Both of you may try to donate coloured cloths, silk cloth, ghee, perfume, sugar, food, oil sandal wood and camphor to a young girl continuously for six Friday evenings.
    Are there any age limitations for the young girl? can we donate them to an unmarried girl who is 26 or 27 years old?

Remedy for Jupiter

Your husband should try to keep fast on Thursday. He may try to feed banana and yellow sweets to poor people and birds, especially for crows. He can serve curd rise to Brahmins and poor people and he may try to water a Banyan tree on all days except Sundays and Thursday.
    My husband in general keeps fast on Monday and Thursday since long, even from before our marriage. But that's not whole day fast, he has breakfast and lunch, and a glass of milk at dinner time. Does that come under fast? Other points are noted, and I will arrange them.

He should try to avoid eating banana and avoid keeping the same in his bed room because it may increase Jupiter's negative influence on him.
    Thank you sir, this will be strictly followed from now on.

We also arranged for going to Kalahasthy near Tirupati as per your suggestion, but due to work and time constraints of husband, we would go in 1st week of feb 2015.

IN addition, the following simple and short; but powerful mantra may be recited daily as many time as possible, which is extremely good for progeny.

"OM NAMO BHAGAVATE VASUDEVAYA".
    I already started it from today :)

I really am thankful for your patience in detailed study and suggesting remedies. Feeling blessed.

8. srilekh_s83

srilekh_s83 New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

My details

Date of Birth : 30-Sep-1983
    Time of Birth : 3:54 PM
    Place: Tiruvarur, TN

I'm married for 5 years now. Would like to know when I will be blessed with children and how many children will me and my hubby have.

Regards,
    Srilekh

9. Silverfir

Silverfir New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

I need you to predict about our travel abroad.Are there chances of me or my hubby travelling abroad in our job prospects.Also let me know when will our financial status improve?

My details:
    DOB:10-Nov-1981
    Time:12:30 midnight
    Place:Karimnagar,AP

My husband details:
    DOB:8-Aug-1977
    Time:3:30 AM
    Place:Warangal,AP

--Thanks and Regards

10. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you sir
    he wants to do mechanical engineering do you think thats advisable? he feels engineering can be the base course till he decides what to do?