Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Tuffy,

If you are a strong believer of God; and there is blessings of the Almighty and also ur family deity, and the birth details furnished by you are correct; there are every chances that the predictions, done will become true and you will enjoy the same.

You are not running the Astama Sani.

Astama Sani means that when the transit Saturn is in the the 8th house, counted from the Natal Moon. This is roughly for a period of 2 1/2 years

Ezharai Sanin means that when the transit Saturn is in the 12th, 1st and 2nd house from the Moon sign. This is for a period around 7 1/2 years.

Your Moon sign is Scorpio and your Janma Nakshtra is Anuradha Padam 2. At present the transit Saturn is in the sign of Scorpio. This means that you have already crossed the first 2 1/2 years; going to cross the next 2 1/2 years and will have the final period of 2 1/2 years, when the transit Saturn moves to the sign of Sagittarius.

Lord Saturn is the "God of Time" (kalapurushan) and He is a natural justice and no one need not fear of Lord Saturn. He will do justice to the good people and He will punish the people, who have done mischiefs, cheat, midconduct etc., depending upon the mischief done, there will be punishment; which will be a permanent one.

You may better try to offer boiled rise, mixed with sesame oil and sesame seed on every Saturday before break fast to crows, which is extremely good.

Please do avoid NV (if u r a NV habitat) and not hv any bed pleasure on Saturday.
    Please try to avoid blue or black clothes of any nature
    Please try to help the poor people, especially the handicapped, and leprosy people; by which act, Lord Saturn will be happy.
    In case, if ur health permits, try to go to Tirupathy and then go to Tirumala by walking; by which act, Lord Saturn will get pleased since the legs, foot etc are represented by Lord Saturn.

If you can try to do the above with trust and belief, you will definitely see changes in your life.

Regards

1 person likes this.
  2. Pragaspathy

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Preethivignesh,

Please let me whether u hv made any request earlier concerning the progeny and if so, please furnish the copy of the reply given by me earlier.

Regarding the job prospects of ur husband, for the present, either the running major and minor periods of dasa or the transit planets are not much favourable. Hence, for the time being, he may try accept the job available and then look for a better change.

Regards

4. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Sir, please consider my request #23642.

5. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Namaste sir,
    We
    have been married for 4 years and have been [COLOR=#009900 !important]trying to conceive[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] [/FONT][/COLOR]but have been unsuccessful.Please help us...Can you please let us know when we will havekids. Have done all the possible tests for [COLOR=#009900 !important]pregnancy but doctors are telling Un-explained fertility.Please help me...please...i am completely [COLOR=#009900 !important]depressed and need your help....
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Please find our details.

My Details:
    DOB: 20th january,1984
    Place of Birth: Rourkela,Orissa
    Time of Birth: 11:30pm

Date of marriage[FONT=Verdana]: 18th November,2009[/FONT]

[I][FONT=Verdana]My Husband details:[/FONT][/I]
    [COLOR=#333333][I][FONT=Verdana]DOB: 2nd july,1977[/FONT][/I][/COLOR]
    [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#333333][I][FONT=Verdana]Place of birth: Dharmasala,Orissa[/FONT][/I][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#333333][I][FONT=Verdana]Time of Birth: 09:30 AM[/FONT][/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#333333][I][FONT=Verdana]Please provide your [/FONT][/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][I][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#333333][I][FONT=Verdana]predictions.When[/FONT][/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][I][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#333333][I][FONT=Verdana] can i get the scope to hold my baby? Please guide us...please...what steps do we need to take...Can i conceive Naturally or need to undergo any Artificial methods like IVF or IUI...Please help me...Please...[/FONT][/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/I]

6. div5414

div5414 New IL'ite

Thank you sir. Will follow what you have mentioned.

Wishing you a very happy new year sir.

Regards,
    Dhivya

7. ais_1982

ais_1982 Silver IL'ite

Thanks for your reply sir..I did a double post by mistake..

I have already had gall bladder surgery and C-section..I am tired of getting one problem after another for no fault of mine and I am worried these days as I have a small girl to take care of.. I did visit Vaitheeswaran temple but this time when I visit India I will make sure I make prarthanai for myself.

Is there a chance of second child for us? If so, when can we plan for it?

Any chance of my returning back to work?

I also have another request for my BIL..I will post the details later as I don't have his birth time.

Thanks Sir.

8. vijibala0927

vijibala0927 New IL'ite

Respected Sir... sorry I forgot it....
    My husband name: balasubramanian
    Dob:09/10/78
    POB: viruthachalam
    Birth time: 5:06am
    Star: pooraadam
    Raasi: dhanusu
    Lagnam: kanni

My details Name: Vijayalakshmi
    Dob: 27/06/84
    Pob: tambaram,chennai
    Birth time: 7:50am
    Raasi: rishabam
    Star: rohini
    Lagnam: kadagam

My marriage date:24/03/2011

Eagerly waiting for ur reply guru.......we are eagerly waiting to conceive soon.....and like to go to job. Also explain about my job guru......

Thanks,
    Viji

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Twinkel,

I hv since again studied both the charts in details, based on the recent request made by you.

Based on further studies, I hv assessed that :

In order to study the progeny, whether it is by natural way or by medical treatment, there is a system of calculating the Bheeja Sphutam for male and Kshetra Sphutam for female.

In this connection, I would like to narrate on this in detail for ur information and also for information of other members of the Forum.

There are quite number of couples, who have good health; and also enjoying the sexual life happily; but still the wife is not getting conceived. The sterility (unproductiveness) in woman cannot be due to sexual mal-adjustment on her part and the cause is something different.

Astrological knowledge offers possibilities of investigation of the causes of sterility. The horoscope examination can reveal the conditions preventing a conception which may be remedied.

Though the fifth house may be strong, in the case of both male and female and all the indications for the birth of children, there will be no issues, if is no strength of vitality for Beeja and Kshetra.

Beeja is the seed of the male and Kshetra is the bed of the woman.

Beeja and Kshetra represent, not exactly the sperm and the ovum; but the element that really makes the male and female fluids fertile.

There are some mathematical calculations for working out this Beeja and Kshetra sphutam.

I hv since done this for u and ur husband.

While assessing the same, your Kshetra Sphutam falls at 37 degree and 25 minutes. The Sensitive Point, i.e. 37 deg and 25 min falls in Taurus sign in Rasi chart, which happens to be Taurus sign, owned by a female sign, which is extremely good and this SP is aspected by Jupiter, which is also very good. Similarly, the SP falls in Virgo sign in the Navamsa chart, which also happens to be female sign.

In the case of a female native (yourself), when the SP of Kshetra sphutam falls in a female sign, both in the Rasi as well as in Navamsa chart, it promises the birth of the child naturally, provided the chart supports for progeny.

While coming to your husband's chart, the Sensitive point of Beeja Sphutam is 221 deg and 25 minutes, which falls in the sign of Scorpio, which happens to be a female sign and in the Navamsa chart, it falls int the sign of Libra, which happens to be a male sign. Thus, the SP has fallen in the female sign in Rasi chart and in the male sign in the navamsa chart; which means the progeny is supportive, provided for some medical assistance after some rectification.

Also, the Venus is very close to the Sensitive Point, ie.Venus is at 224 deg and 34 minutes and SP is 221 deg and 25 minutes. There should not be any planet within 4 deg from the SP, on both sides, i.e. back and front. In as much as Venus is very close to the SP, it can be construed that there may be come curse from a lady in his previous birth for which the remedial measure has to be done. Also, in his chart the Jupiter, the puthraharaha is afflicted by Saturn and Sun; which is also one of the reasons for delay/obstruction concerning the progeny.

Hence, I would suggest you :

1) First the remedial measures for Venus and Jupiter should be done for the reasons narrated above

2) Both of you may be subjected to detailed medical examination and if any defect is noticed, it should be treated first and then only attempt for the progeny. I feel, if proper diagonals is done and treated; and the remedial measures are done for Jupiter and Venus, you will naturally conceived without any medical assistance.

Remedial measures for Venus

Both of you may feed milk to cats or feed fishes on Friday and try to give part of your food to a cow every day.

Both of you may try to donate coloured cloths, silk cloth, ghee, perfume, sugar, food, oil sandal wood and camphor to a young girl continuously for six Friday evenings.

Remedy for Jupiter

Your husband should try to keep fast on Thursday. He may try to feed banana and yellow sweets to poor people and birds, especially for crows. He can serve curd rise to Brahmins and poor people and he may try to water a Banyan tree on all days except Sundays and Thursday.

Jupiter is the significator of teacher and religious persons. In order to reduce the bad impact of Jupiter, he can serve his teacher with due respect or any religious leader.

He should try to avoid eating banana and avoid keeping the same in his bed room because it may increase Jupiter's negative influence on him.

Hence, I would like to suggest you that both of you can start doing the suggested remedial measures with trust and belief, which is absolutely essential.

In the meantime, both of you can have a detailed medical examination and if there is any deficiency, it can be remedied, by suitable medical asisstance.

IN addition, the following simple and short; but powerful mantra may be recited daily as many time as possible, which is extremely good for progeny.

"OM NAMO BHAGAVATE VASUDEVAYA".

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Twinkel,

I hv just now sent a detailed reply. You may go through the same leisurely.

Regards