Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. meenalkrishna

meenalkrishna New IL'ite

Thank you dear Sir.
    Meenal

2. ais_1982

ais_1982 Silver IL'ite

Sir,

Thanks for your earlier predictions..Long back I had asked you regarding some health issues regarding my kidneys and you had told me it wont get to severe point...I was doing ok this year but now right from November I am having health issues...I am worried a lot about my future and my daughter..

My details:
    DOB- 25-6-1982
    Time : 5.42 am
    Place : Srirangam

Husband:
    DOB:7-4-1981
    Time : 3.30 pm
    Place - Rasipuram

Daughter:
    DOB-25-2-2012
    Time: 4.27 pm
    Place: Coimbatore.

Right from 2008, post wedding I have had 3 surgeries and now seems I am developing spine and nerve related problems as well...

1. If not detailed, can you atleast tell me if I will end up with problems life time or I can do some pariharams to get my health alright? Why am I undergoing so much physical trouble? I know I have a sani and sevvai conjunction in my horoscope but will my life ever be easy?

2. Will I ever be able to have another child or go to work?

I live outside India..Should we do some pariharams in Rameshwaram or some place so that my health doesn't deteriorate with other issues and I can live atleast a peaceful life?

Thanks in advance.

3. div5414

div5414 New IL'ite

Sir,

There are problems in my martial life. We are continuously fighting. There is no peace at home. Though i tried to find a solution, nothing works.. please let me know if it is going to be like this for the rest of our lives. Are we destined not to find happiness and peace?
    Please tell me about my spiritual life. I always have a quest for it and have decided to involve in the works of a spiritual organisation. Will i be able to that?
    We have a daughter and she is two years old.

My details:
    DOB: 5.4.1983
    Time: 2.30 pm
    Place: Coimbatore

Husbands Details
    DOB: 4.1.1977
    Time:5.30 am
    Place: Coimbatore

Regards,
    Dhivya

4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Dhivya,

It is not known whether both the charts were taken for astrological compatibility from an Astrologer for the simple reason that the chart of your husband has severe doshas; whereas yours is very little.

Always apart from the matching of the charts, based on the Janma Naksthra and Moon sign, it is always essential that the doshas between two are balanced well, before finalizing the marriage issue.

Your husband has the following doshas:

1) He belongs to Gemini (Mithurnam) Lagnam and the 7th house is occupied two hot planets, viz. Mars, Sun and retrograde Mercury and the 7th lord Jupiter, who has gone to the 11th house is also in retrograde motion.

2) The 2nd house is occupied by retrograde Saturn.

The retrograde planets in the 2nd house, house of family and 7th house, house of spouse is always not good. He has retrograde Saturn in the 2nd house,which is extremely bad for marital happiness; the 7th house is occupied by retrograde Mercury and the 7th lord Jupiter is also in retrograde motion. These are not at all good for marital happiness.

While coming to your chart, you belong to Cancer (Katagam) Lagna, the 7thlord Saturn is retrograde motion and you have Rahu in the 7th house from your Moon sign.

Thus the doshas of your husband is not at all balancing well with that of your.

The Astrologer, who mighty have been consulted by your parents should have conveyed the real position; but it seem, he has failed.

Also, you are running the period of Ezharai Sani and running the dasa of Rahu, who is placed in the 12th house; which is likely to give adverse results only.

While coming to your husband, he is running the dasa of Saturn, who is the lord of 8th and 9th houses; but the Saturn is in retrograde motion and the Bhukti of Venus, who is in the 8th house from the dasa lord. This is also an adverse period for him.

You may try to offer boiled rise, soaked with sesame seed and sesame oil and offer the same to the crows on every Saturday, before ur breakfast, which is extremely good and also lit ghee lamp to Goddess Durga, on every Friday, preferably between 10.30 and 12.00 Noon, which will nullify the ill effects of the dasa lord Rahu.

In the interest of your daughter of your daughter, you have to take efforts for her well being and please ignore other issues and time will heel ur wounds.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. AIS_1982,

I do like the people, who make repeated posting. You hv already posted a request; but again made the similar request within a day. Normally, I do not respond to such requests. You will get ur reply in due course.

Also, I do not respond to the requests of the Members, who use to post their request in different forums or posting here and then posting in some other forum or posting in some other forum and then posting in this forum.

Hence, please do not make such mistake in future; if done, I will simply ignore your request.

NOrmally, I use to avoid requests relating to medical astrology; since it will be a painful part in everyone's life. If I say anything bad, it will always give a worried mind; which itself make a health issue.

Whenever, in any chart, if there is a conjunction of the Mars and Saturn, there are every chances for surgery related to this house and the sign virgo, which is the 6th house from the Kalapurusha chart, i.e commencing from Aries.

The diseases concerning the 6th houses are for a shorter periods and curable; whereas the diseases connected with the 8th house are for a longer term and not easily curable.

You belong to Gemini Lagna and the 4th house, i.e. house of Virgo is occupied by Saturn and Mars and there is no any auspicious aspect for any relief.

Hence, the diseases/surgeries related to 4th house or as the Virgo sign is the 6th house, counted from the Kalapurusha, the diseases related to the 6th house are possible.

Among the body, the 4th house represents heart, chest, lungs, breast, arteries, respiratory tract and parts above diaphragm.

Among the body, the 6th house represents the wasit, lower abdomen, liver, spleen, gall bladder, uterus and skin in the body.

Hence, according to ur chart, there are chances for any one or more diseases related to the above are possible; but as I said, it is curable. The diseases may occur during the operation of the major minor periods of the planets in these houses or the house lord concerned.

However, you should not come to any pre-conclusion that you are prone to such diseases since there are lot of other studies needed in this issue, like studying the placement of the house lord concerned, the significator for each disease and their placement and aspect benefic or malefic etc.

Medical Astrology is a vast subject and only very experienced people make such assessment; but I admit I do not have much experience in the subject.

You may try to visit Vaitheeswaran Temple, meant for Lord Mars, near Chidambaram; Marutheeswarar temple at Thiruvanmiyur; Veera Rahava Perumal temple at Thiruvallur in Kancheepuram temple. It is advisable to make visit to these temple and do necessary pooja as remedy for health issues. Of all these, Veera Rahava Perumal temple is highly popular.

Quote ' Any sick person praying here (Veera Rahava Perumal temple) continuously on three new moon days is cured of diseases as stomach pain, defects in hands and legs and fever'

If U are not able to immediately go over to this (these) temples, you can google for the same, ascertain the correct address and send the money for performing necessary poojas, by mentioning ur name, birth star and Moon sign.

The time for the present for the 2nd child is not good supportive.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Meenal,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

Regards

7. paps

paps Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    How are you sir.
    “Wish you a Happy and prosperous New Year 2015”
    After a long time, I am back with some queries sir.
    My parents have got this proposal for me. Please check and tell me the result sir.

My details:

DOB: 01.09.1979
    POB: Chennai
    TOB: 3:30 p.m.

Proposal details:

DOB: 16.03.1977
    POB: Thanjavur
    TOB: 2:15 a.m. (night)

Awaiting for your reply sir.

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Bhuvana,

Please confirm whether your first delivery was normal or by c section
    Please also confirm whether you had any miscarriage earlier

The charts of the children should not be taken up for study until the child completes the 12 years of age.

As far as urself is concerned, the change of job is promising between 14th May, 2015 and 29th June, 2016.

As regards ur husband, the change of job is not promising for the present, probaly, there may be chances after Sept 2016.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Dear ArunaRamadoss,

I do not remember the nature of request made by you and also the reply given by me. Please repost ur request along with the reply given by me.

Regards

10. div5414

div5414 New IL'ite

Sir,
    I am really sorry. My husbands time of birth is 5.50am. I had mentioned it as 5.30am. Does it make any difference?

My parents consulted astrologers before marriage.. Everybody said, itbwas a good match. Since i m facing problems continuously, i thought of asking you. Really sorry for taking your time

(QUOTE=Pragaspathy;3467469]Dear Dhivya,

It is not known whether both the charts were taken for astrological compatibility from an Astrologer for the simple reason that the chart of your husband has severe doshas; whereas yours is very little.

Always apart from the matching of the charts, based on the Janma Naksthra and Moon sign, it is always essential that the doshas between two are balanced well, before finalizing the marriage issue.

Your husband has the following doshas:

1) He belongs to Gemini (Mithurnam) Lagnam and the 7th house is occupied two hot planets, viz. Mars, Sun and retrograde Mercury and the 7th lord Jupiter, who has gone to the 11th house is also in retrograde motion.

2) The 2nd house is occupied by retrograde Saturn.

The retrograde planets in the 2nd house, house of family and 7th house, house of spouse is always not good. He has retrograde Saturn in the 2nd house,which is extremely bad for marital happiness; the 7th house is occupied by retrograde Mercury and the 7th lord Jupiter is also in retrograde motion. These are not at all good for marital happiness.

While coming to your chart, you belong to Cancer (Katagam) Lagna, the 7thlord Saturn is retrograde motion and you have Rahu in the 7th house from your Moon sign.

Thus the doshas of your husband is not at all balancing well with that of your.

The Astrologer, who mighty have been consulted by your parents should have conveyed the real position; but it seem, he has failed.

Also, you are running the period of Ezharai Sani and running the dasa of Rahu, who is placed in the 12th house; which is likely to give adverse results only.

While coming to your husband, he is running the dasa of Saturn, who is the lord of 8th and 9th houses; but the Saturn is in retrograde motion and the Bhukti of Venus, who is in the 8th house from the dasa lord. This is also an adverse period for him.

You may try to offer boiled rise, soaked with sesame seed and sesame oil and offer the same to the crows on every Saturday, before ur breakfast, which is extremely good and also lit ghee lamp to Goddess Durga, on every Friday, preferably between 10.30 and 12.00 Noon, which will nullify the ill effects of the dasa lord Rahu.

In the interest of your daughter of your daughter, you have to take efforts for her well being and please ignore other issues and time will heel ur wounds.

Regards
    [/QUOTE]