1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Milk for toddlers in US

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by Swetha23, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Swetha23

Swetha23 New IL'ite

Hi ladies I'm swetha l' m new to america i canme 3days know. Back. I want know which milk should be best for son who's 20months old. When we where in india i used to feed him vijaya milk plz help me out. Its urgent

2. Chitravivek

Chitravivek Platinum IL'ite

Swetha23 you can give any organic Whole milk to your kid. Watch for his reactions. If you think its upsetting his tummy then you can go for low fat milk but whole milk is always preferred.

3. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

You can give him organic whole milk, for kids below 2 we should give whole milk only which is full fat. In that also you get one version with dha and omega 3 added which is good for brain so you can try that too. Try to buy organic or grass fed cows milk only. As for brands , in my place we get horizon milk,you can even go to target, their brand simply balanced or Kroger simple truth organic milk is also good.

1 person likes this.
  4. anjananathan

anjananathan Platinum IL'ite

Is it required to dilute the whole milk by mixing with water ? if yes, what would be the approx. ratio of milk to water ?

This is needed for 1 year old who will be having cow's milk for first time ..