Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Keture,

The period between 15th March, 2015 and 26th July, 2015 is supportive for disposal of the property, as per her running major and minor dasa periods, viz. Saturn / Mercury / Jupiter, whose sign lords, star lords and sub lords relate to the third, fifth and tenth houses, which is highly beneficial for disposal of the period.

The purchase of the new property can be studied, once the property is sold

Regards

2. insha

insha Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir,

How are you? I consulted you regarding my career sometime back.You had told me that I can expect positive changes after MAY2015.Now I have got an opportunity to work . Though it is not permanent,things are going in a favourable direction..

It is going to be a year since I got married..I want to know when I will conceive. Iam giving our birth details below..

My Husband:
    DOB:11/12/1984
    TIME:13:21
    PLACE:Salem.

Mine:
    DOB:07/09/1988
    TIME:10:35 AM
    PLACE:Salem.

Iam currently lighting lamp to goddess and offering milk to snake gods on Fridays..Kindly suggest any other remedy if required..Thanks..

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Nilasisu,

Kindly confirm the date of birth - whether it is 28th or 29th night because you have earlier indicated 28th April, 1982. Please also indicate your birth star.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Insha,

Thank U V M for ur kind feed back.

As far as progeny concerned, your husband belongs to Pisces Ascdt; and the 5th house happens to be Cancer, owned by Moon and the house is occupied by Moon and directly aspected by Venus and Mars and also Saturn. The aspect of Mars and especially Saturn will normally delay the progeny.

While considering from the Moon sign, the 5th house is occupied by Ketu and Sun; which is not good; but the house lord Mars is exalted; which is extremely good.

While considering from the Jupiter sign, the 5th house is also aspected by Saturn. All these factors may delay the progeny.

While considering from your chart, you belong to Libra Ascdt and the 5th house happens to be Aquarius, owned by Saturn and the 5th house is occupied by Rahu and aspected by Saturn, Ketu and Sun; which is also likely to cause delay in progeny.

Now, your husband is running the dasa of Mercury and bhukti of Moon, who is the lord of 5th house. Also, the transit Saturn is aspecting the Lagna as well as the 5th house and 5th lord Moon. The transit Jupiter is in 5th house along with the 5th lord, aspecting the Lagna also; which is supportive for progeny. Thus, the running dasa period and the transit Saturn and Jupiter are highly supportive until mid July, 2015.

However, both of you may try to go over to Kalahasthy and try to do the remedial measures for progeny; which will be highly beneficial to you and then try for progeny.

Regards

5. insha

insha Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for the detailed reply. Sir, I have a question..My mother -in-law keeps saying that my husband's birth chart is very good and that there are no negatives. From what you say, thee are reasons for delay in progeny with his planetary combinations. Also he is not very much satisfied with his job also.Though he is expecting a change now,even that is not very inspiring for him..

My husband doesnt believe what his mother says. From whatever is happening, I also wonder if what she says is true,that his birth chart is very very good..I dont mean any offense to your analysis ..But please clear my confusions sir..

6. meenalkrishna

meenalkrishna New IL'ite

Dear Sir

Kind reminder. I have posted this query in Pg 2362-reposting it again:
    [​IMG] Originally Posted by meenalkrishna [​IMG]
    Dear Sir

Namaste.
    As you had indicated earlier, with God's blessings, we have bought our first house. We wanted to know when is a good time to do Grih Pravesham.
    We are located in California.
    Details mine: DOB Nov 12, 1979, 12:01 pm, Shajapur MP
    Details Supratibh: DOB Nov 17, 1978, 2:10 pm, Gorakhpur UP
    Also the house entrance is towards South East. Is there anything special we would need to do because of this direction?
    Thank you very much

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Insha,

Based on the request made by you, I made the analysis concerning the progeny, as per the principals of Hindu Vedic Astrology.

Everyone chart has good and bad placement, aspects and combinations and I hv nothing more to add.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs.Meenalkrishna,

You can have the House Warming Ceremony on Thursday, the 29th January, 2015 between 10.30 AM and 12 Noon as per California timing.

The direction of the house happens according to everyone's destiny and hence, please do not worry of the same. You can perform the function, as per your family rituals.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Viji,

You have not posted the birth time of your husband. Hence, try to post ur request along with complete birth details of ur husband.

Regards

10. Cancerleo

Cancerleo New IL'ite

Hello sir,

My husband
    DOB - 07/07/1977
    Time - 02:29 am
    Place - Bangalore

Mine
    DOB- 16/08/1986
    Time - 02:00am
    Place - bangalore

Sir I have reposted my request along with the reply given by you earlier in this regard.

Sir I had earlier posted about my husband stomach ache problem and my second baby chances.
    As you said it will be there until November but
    1. Husband stomach ache is still not reduced even after taking medicines /Ayurveda.
    What is the solution sir??? We are really worried about his health.
    when will he recover completely???
    2. Since his health is not proper we are not able to try for the second baby.
    Will I conceive??

Dear Mrs. Cancerleo,

The period between Nov 2014 and mid July, 2015 is supportive for progeny and there are chances that the next child may be a male one.

As per the birth details given by you, your husband's lagna happens to be Taurus, owned by Venus and the 5th house is occupied by Rahu. The 5th house represents the stomach. In as much as the transit Rahu is in his 5th house, i.e. in Virgo, where his Rahu is also placed, there may be chances for stomach related problem. As the transit is moving closely to his natal Rahu's position, as per his birth chart, there are chances for stomach related problems until 20th Nov 2014. However, in as much as the Jupiter from the Lagna is aspecting the 5th house, nothing adverse can be expected. You may try to get the medical opinion and try to treat for the same and please do not ignore any possible treatment.

Please try to lit ghee lamp to Goddess Durga on every Friday, between 10.30 AM and 12.00 Noon in Lord Shiva's temple or at the convenient time.

As he is running the Ketu dasa, please advise him to be on fast on every Tuesday, by having one meal in the day. He may try to avoid all red and black things like shoes, wallets, belts, cap/hat, clothes and he should not east meat or have liquor / tobacco on every Tuesday. Also, if possible please advise him to buy any medcine for any poor people on Tuesday.

Regards
    [/QUOTE]