1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

i want to get PR in canada.pl anybody give some idea.

Discussion in 'Indians in Canada' started by priyakumar12, Dec 20, 2014.

1. priyakumar12

priyakumar12 New IL'ite

Hi friends,

Hello indian friends in canada,can anyone please help me to find a way to get PR IN canada. I have completed my B.TECH information technology and got married in 2010due to some personal commitments ,im not able to gt into job.and also im suffer from pcos problem.so now only i blessed with a baby boy.he s now 5months old.my husband tried for PR on 2011,but unfortunately we dnt get at that time.now we are trying.if i get any jobthere,it will be well and good.is there any way to get job there,or how can i try for job there.anybody there to solve my situation?

2. srilatharajesh

srilatharajesh Silver IL'ite

Hai

Getting a good job and that too in ur core field is v.difficult here. First think about your purpose of coming here 1. Is it for citizenship / earning / kids future etc. Then for each thing you think of the time frame it takes for you. Eg - Earning how many years you want to be here and how much can you make. To be frank and realistic, its not as easy as we think. I can only advice you on one thing be prepared for lots of sacrifice for the initial period you land and till you get a good job. Best thing is come with a job. Please dont ask me how ?:-(. May be in work permit with PR will work out well.

3. AruljothiD

AruljothiD Silver IL'ite