1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

please tell me a solution

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ushash, Dec 12, 2014.

1. anjananathan

anjananathan Platinum IL'ite

your husband is too selfish.. because your mom is going to take care of your baby, he is ok spending .. your father and brother is not of much use here and hence he does not want you to spend..

it is really bad on his part to behave this way ... never tell your parents about the same .. they will feel really bad...

ask him one question , what if your father is not ready to send your mom to help you.. only because your dad and bro are ready to adjust without mom , she is coming to help you...

tell him he is acting so cheap here and he should change this.. else how much ever he earns or achieve, he is gonna look small before you eyes..

3 people like this.
  2. Ivanhoe

Ivanhoe Bronze IL'ite

No logic will work with a person who is blind to reason and whose heart is dry. He will evolve with time. Good luck!

1 person likes this.
  3. ushash

ushash Silver IL'ite

Gals u r right . I did not inform my mom as she ll feel too bad. I had called his mom only first . She told excuses frnot coming.
    I did not inform my husband . But he saw me booking tickets.
    I felt so bad whole day . I left job as i did not want 2 leave baby in day care i thought about my decision whole day today . I cannot recall my resignation . But i will search job after baby turns 1 year.
    Even when i earn he used 2 scold me if i buy tickets.now it is clear that i have to work whole life and be independent.
    I dont think i can change him . He even fighted fr paying small amount fr delivery. His mom would b basic reason who makes him think this way

4. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

Dear Op,
    I think he is not willing to take your moms help. In that case do not bring your mother and humiliate her.

5. Rise

Rise Platinum IL'ite

why do u want his permission to book tkts.... since he is threatning he wont offer you money... why are you quitting the job you have..... dont bring parents in keep a nanny... let him pay.... its his kid too....

1 person likes this.
  6. thanks

thanks New IL'ite

386 tickets does not sound too much of problem if he is earning well. Are you sure he is comfortable with them around ? You need to see if he has problem with all of them around. May be he is too possessive about you and does not want to loose you in crowd. This usually is with college love.

But there must be a reason. I would suggest find out... Make sure you Dont ask him

7. GeethaMadhuri86

GeethaMadhuri86 Senior IL'ite

lol
    what if he is shows anaconda

1 person likes this.
  8. FromMars

FromMars Gold IL'ite

What was the reaction to your resignation? Why do you leave your last post with ending like tv serials?

btw, did you resign before your fight or after?

the suspense is killing me.

9. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Run raja run :biglaugh

1 person likes this.
  10. tarasharma

tarasharma Gold IL'ite

As you have resigned from your job, why don't you go and stay at your mom's place for 1-2 months. Once the baby is a year old and you are confident of handling the child, come back.

The reason I say this is it may become difficult for your mom to stay at your place if your husband has such thinking.