Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. sneharenjith

sneharenjith New IL'ite

2. sneharenjith

sneharenjith New IL'ite

3. keerthu18

keerthu18 New IL'ite

Dear sir, thanks for ur response...all reconciliation had been done by my parents but he is too adamant n wants divorce only..i have opted for reunion..but he got so furious about that..n now trying to defame me among my relatives..i am deeply hurt after knowing that..now i want to know if i can give my consent for divorce sir..because his character is like he cant accept certain things..case is in my favour but even if he s forced to live with him i dont know how ll that be sir..is there divorce indicated in any of our charts..plz tel me to take a right decision sir...thanks

4. cutebarbie

cutebarbie Silver IL'ite

Dear pragaspathy sir,
    Iam waiting for ur reply..
    My details:
    DOB-02-November-1987
    TOB : 05:20 p.m (evening) (indian timing)
    POB : Nazareth, thoothukudi district, tamilnadu

My Queries:
    1.How my married life will be?
    2.I worked before marriage and then resigned it.Will i be able to get a job in futue?
    3.Will i be having a good financial status?
    4.Will i buy my own house?
    5.Whatever i plan, its not happening.. i am struggling so much in life.. Why is this happening?
    6.How my kid life will be?
    Plz reply..
    thanks in advance

5. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Garimagoyal,

Based on the birth details furnished by you, your sister belongs to Gemini Ascendant, owned by Mercury and her Moon sign (as reported by you) is Aquarius, owned by Saturn and her Janma Nakshtra is Dhanishtha, owned by Mars.

She has some doshas, as per birth chart. Probably, her first marriage would have been a love marriage, since in the chart, there is a combination for love affairs; i.e. 5th lord Venus and 7th lord Jupiter are together; 7th lord Jupiter and 9th lord Saturn are also together; which are all confirm the possibility of having love affairs / marriage

While coming to the second marriage (in case of divorcee), the ninth house has to be seen. The ninth house happens to be Aquarius.

IN order to find out the promise for second marriage, one has to see the sub lord of the 7th house. If the 7th sub lord happens to be either Mercury or Jupiter, who are the owners of dual signs, there is a promise for second marriage. When this is not so, then we have to see whether the sub lord of the 7th houses is placed in any one of the dual signs, i.e. Gemini or Virgo or Sagittarius or Pisces.

In the case of your daughter, the 7th sub lord is Mars, who is placed in the sign of Gemini, which promises for second marriage.

Hence, as per the birth chart of ur sister, the second marriage is promising. The time for the present, as per the running dasa is favourable from 22.04.2015 to 05.08.2015; however, the transit planets, i.e. transit Saturn and Jupiter are not favourable. Whenever the running the dasa and transit planets are favourable, there are every chances for triggering of the event. In this case, as the dasa of major and minor periods are supportive, there are chances for 50% success durign the above period.

The next issue raised by you is the happiness in the second marriage. In the chart of your sister, the 2nd house, house of family is occupied by Rahu and Sun. Both of them are bitter enemies. In most of the cases, Rahu in the 2nd house will always mar the married life. Due to this reason, it cannot be assured that the second marriage will be a happiest one. HOwever, depending upon the matching of the chart in future and also the blessings of the Almighty, it can be hoped that her next marriage could be a happiest one.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Rathy84,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply and also your kind greetings.

Let us hope for the best.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Keerthu18,

It is true that the issue will be in your favour ony and the Court will not easily give the divorce, as demanded by him. It is too early to decide on your part to accept for divorce. So, you may consult your parents and your close friends and wait for some more time; whether it may give any positive or negative result.

For example, if you give the consent for divorce, he will simply marry another girl after six months; which may be easy for him; but it may not so easy for u to get married at the earliest.

Hence, in consultation with your parents, you may try to wait for some more time and decide the issue.

I always use to say that the God is a silent spectator, witnessing everything in our life and He will certainly do the justice, which may be delayed; but it will not denied.

Regards

8. celina

celina New IL'ite

thank you so much for prediction

9th house is looking for high education , saturn in 9th house I was thinking that it will damaged my education and 10th lord in 12th house of loss , but you clearly explained there is a chance for studying on medical line ,

thank you

regards

celina

9. cutebarbie

cutebarbie Silver IL'ite

Dear pragaspathy sir,
    Iam waiting for ur reply..
    My details:
    DOB-02-November-1987
    TOB : 05:20 p.m (evening) (indian timing)
    POB : Nazareth, thoothukudi district, tamilnadu

My Queries:
    1.How my married life will be?
    2.I worked before marriage and then resigned it.Will i be able to get a job in futue?
    3.Will i be having a good financial status?
    4.Will i buy my own house?
    5.Whatever i plan, its not happening.. i am struggling so much in life.. Why is this happening?
    6.How my kid life will be?
    Plz reply..
    thanks in advance

10. Dreams

Dreams Junior IL'ite

Hello sir,

I am waiting for your reply, please se help me the below charts horoscope compatibility

thanks
    dreams