1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Intimate Enemy Embarassed Me :)

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Ravikant, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Cuteprincess

Cuteprincess Silver IL'ite

Pragadha and DDC.. Hilarious :rotfl

Here goes mine. This incident happened a couple of months ago. I recorded my voice (Hi Chellam I love you..Love you) in my DH's mobile and set it as the caller tune when I call. This was without my DH's knowledge.The same day I called him when he was in office never expecting that he was in a meeting :biglaugh. He got puzzled hearing my voice suddenly and of course embarrased too in front of his colleagues. They all started laughing at him. He came home and he was like :bang

Thankfully it was not a Business meeting. It was just a discussion about organizing a function in the upcoming week. So not anyone important was present.

zeppelingirl, breeze01 and lazy like this.
  2. Ramavyasarajan

Ramavyasarajan Silver IL'ite

Nice thread, Nice posts, and Nice rememberances. Very entertaining thread.

Ramavyasarajan

3. Onesweetlife

Onesweetlife Gold IL'ite

hmmmm sweet posts.... enjoyed all of them..

here comes mine,

before we got engaged, i rang up my DH wen he was @ his home town, (some times to fool me he speaks like a third person to me) it was a fine morning and i got a reply from his phone saying the " he is bathing" i thought that it is my DH and started teasing him and pulling his legs ..... the answers were not so very clever ! then it hit me and asked to whom am i speaking????

it was my brother in law ( his elder bro and he has similar voice.... later i realised !!!)

then with so much of samalifications, i snapped the call....

even now if i call him when he is away from home, i check the receiver and then start talking...

Cheers
    Sweet life

zeppelingirl likes this.
  4. sushmamohapatra

sushmamohapatra Senior IL'ite

Amazing stories! I rolled down laughing at every story here! :rotfl

Here goes mine ...

I fairly remember this one, It was during our courtship days, I was working in night shift. I used to be drowsy most of the times when I used meet him or call him up. One day, after my sleep, I called him when he was at work, and started with usual crap of my work related issues. From the other end I got a reply as "Sorry! Who is this? Whom do you want to talk to?". I got zapped .. thinking if i called some wrong number?!! :hide: .. I called after 2 mins, by checking his no. in my other cell.. Dialed carefully :p... and I got again the same response! "Sorry! Who is this? Whom do you want to talk to?" ..i got baffled.... i didnot know what to do... i called his friend and told him it seems his cell is lost / stolen! His friend said, he just spoke to DH 5mins back :bonk. And as soon as I hung up his friend's call, DH called me..and he burst out laughing saying "why did you hangup twice? I was just playing a prank on you! Dint you recognise my voice?" :biglaughand he started laughing...all this happend due to lack of sleep :hide:

Sushma

zeppelingirl and breeze01 like this.
  5. keerthi88

keerthi88 Silver IL'ite

Wow i was LOL after reading all those posts..:rotfl

Well.. Here is mine.. We used to fight a lot when we were in love.. (Of course, all love and no fight during 7 years would be boring right...;)).. And most of it would be over phone.. I used to keep silent when he shouts without answering his questions to make him irritated :)

He ll keep shouting Hello...Badhil pesudi.. Hello (Answer me..).. We ll fight for a long time and then get along in no time :thumbsup

Here, the matter is, when we were fighting once after marriage, face to face, i started the ususal silent tretment..

Now, irritated, my hubby without he could realise what he was saying, said aloud,

"HELLO, badhil pesudi":biglaugh:biglaugh

After hearing that, i ROFL, he too realised what he did and started laughing with me and there ends our fight..:cheers

Luv
    Keerthi

zeppelingirl and RohiniVenkat like this.
  6. Ravikant

Ravikant Bronze IL'ite

Might be interesting to hear some new stories!

7. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

Wow...such a stress buster thread..good that you brought it back Ravi.
    Here goes mine .......

Dh and me work at the same place....so we are constantly on office messenger. I just keep posting random msgs like....'sweettuuu'..."whats ma boy doin"......etc.
    One day..while we were ready to leave...he messaged me.."sweetuuu baby..i'm starting..get ready"....BUT....since his messenger window is usually tabbed....instead of my window.....the message had gone to a his official group chat...laugh1smiley and it had all of Dh's reportees. He simply said "Wrong window..Sorry"....and logged out.

Oh boy...what a laugh I had.....now my messenger window is un-tabbed...and seperate.

8. Umanga

Umanga Gold IL'ite

Lovely thread. Absolutely joyful.

The OP is to be congratulated for bringing such a treasure into our midst.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
    Naari and pinky2cute like this.
  9. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Thread deserves to be revived

Umanga likes this.
  10. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Op, great story! But you know what I am going to say reading this along with your new thread "should I confront my mom?".. Your wife is a very caring woman who cares not only to pack your lunches but also remind you to eat them.. How can you not know what to do to fix the food situation in India for such a lovely wife? I think you have heard enough from fellow ILs & don't need one more sermon from me. But can't say enough, her India food situation needs to fixed ASAP!!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
    Sandycandy, pinky2cute and Umanga like this.