1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband Doesn't Enjoy Intimacy :(

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by desigirl25, Nov 10, 2014.

1. desigirl25

desigirl25 Senior IL'ite

Iamagoodgirl, I really like your post because it is so true and it really got me thinking this past week....

Out of those three options number 1 is not possible because even tho we found out what is causing this problem, he wants to live in denial and not willling to get himself treated and work on improving anything. Other than the intimacy, there are so many other problems with him too.. I am sick of taking his crap and being blamed for everything that\s wrong with him. Number 3 is also just crazy because thats what I have done for almost 3 years with no results....hoping every day time will fix things and he will change but he makes them worse. Right now my marriage is in the worst stage it has ever been and I am really tired of being the only one to try to fix it or work on it..so over the past week I have spent a lot of time thinking, meeting a lawyer to find everything out and I am in the process of making my mind up 100% and then finally filing the papers as I want to make a final decision this time and no going back. This is really breaking my heart but I have no choice left because I am not ready to give up my whole life and keep waiting for him to fix as I just dont have any hope left :'(

I think it is even better to be alone for the rest of my life than be with such a male chauvinist... thanks Iamagoodgirl and also all of you for your advice... this is a really tough time in my life but I am sure I will get through it. I really wished and tired really hard for things to work out but I can't change my self any more and honestly no girl can change of a man that doesn't make her feel loved.