December 2014 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Indianwife2000, Apr 20, 2014.

1. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Hi Indianwife,

Thank you for sharing your updates! May I ask you why have you been scheduled for a c- section? Is there any complication in your case to undergo a normal delivery?
    Sad that you had to undergo a tough time during IE.. Inspite of all these troubles you try to stay active at home.. That's really commendable IW..Nice that you have crossed half the preparation for ur D day.. Takecare and take good rest.. Please don't strain yourself too much :)))

2. Akineel

Akineel Platinum IL'ite

Hi OJ,

I was also active for my first preg till delivery.but this time very bad yaar.
    Good to hear your updates and everything went normal.

Jasmine,
    Prayers for you dear...Wish you get a healthy baby normally..

India wife,

Nice to read your updates also dear..
    Yeah, even i wanted to ask for the same. why they have scheduled c-sec yaar..?

Yes dear...better go for haircut and all now only...after delv its diff for us to get some time for us for 2 months i guess..

My updates:

Again since 3-4 days severe pain in the pelvic region. Tummy came down little bit. It started touching thighs. So little discomfort in sitting.Could not sleep properly.

Have a appt this weekend and waiting for updates from doc.

3. Madhumidha

Madhumidha Gold IL'ite

My updates:

Last Saturday, visited hospital for check up and doc observed that baby moved down.
    Even I could feel that stomach moved down and touching my thighs. Next visit is scheduled on Dec 6th. That time, doctor will be doing internal examination to check cervix effacement and dilation.

Hope everything goes well!!!

4. Madhumidha

Madhumidha Gold IL'ite

Hi IndianWife,
    All the very best for your safe delivery. Just few more days to hold your little LO :) .... Take care of u and baby.

5. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Hi Akineel and Madhu,
    Thanks for sharing your updates.. When exactly could I feel the stomach moving down? Can you plz tell me which week are you in? I have a small bump but it is still in the upper region.. Nowadays finding little difficult to walk as I feel a pressure in the pelvic region a you have mentioned.. But stomach moving down reaching the thighs? I really wonder ever will I get that symptom because my tummy is much above and I could not notice a difference at all..
    whenever I visit hospital I could see preggys with a big stomach.. I wonder why I still have a relatively smaller bump compared to others..

6. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Madhu just noticed your ticker.. We both differ just by few days.. It's more or less the same..

7. Madhumidha

Madhumidha Gold IL'ite

Hi Jasmine,
    Don't worry. It is normal and still you have time. During my first pregnancy, I too had small bump. Just before 2 days, stomach dropped down.
    As it my second one, from the beginning, stomach appeared big as uterus already expanded lot. Moreover, currently as per growth scan, my baby's growth is 1 week ahead. So, mostly my due will be ahead.

8. Akineel

Akineel Platinum IL'ite

Hi Jasmine...

Exactly same with me also dear...
    During my first preg i was also like that... when i got admitted for delivery they said my tummy looks like only 7 months. And my baby was 3.8kg. Till delivery it dint come down only...I meant it dint touch my thighs.

As Madhu said, Now with the second...Tummy looks big with the already expanded uterus. And as per my scan, my baby's growth is 2 weeks ahead. This weekend if i meet doc only thn will come to know abt baby weight etc...

During my last visit only my baby was 2.3 kg and doc said nothing to worry as we both r tall...its common to have big baby..As she said my son is very tall..he is 3 yrs and looks like 4-5 yrs boy(in height)...

Madhu,

How r u doing? How old is ur elder?
    At 35 weeks how much is ur baby weight dear...?

9. Madhumidha

Madhumidha Gold IL'ite

Yes Jasmein25, it is almost same as per LMP. But as I stated above, I may deliver around Dec 2nd week as per recent baby growth scan.

10. Madhumidha

Madhumidha Gold IL'ite

Hi Akineel,
    Happy to see that we both are in same boat.
    I took growth scan around 30th week, that time baby weight was around 1.8 kg.
    My elder girl is going to be 5 yrs old. Her b'day is Dec 18th.
    How old ur elder one? Hw r u managing now?