March 2015 Due Date Club! plz join..

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by chandrikap, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Kalpana294

Kalpana294 Bronze IL'ite

Hey Manju
    Checked with doc.. its quite normal to have more cm it seems.. as long as its not watery and is not continuous nothing to worry..Doc did u/s and my fluid levels were normal so relieved of that tension.. my blood count wasnt lower than previous but it hadnt improved with one round of supplements.. so he has put me on double the dosage now...
    flight food isnt prob i believe.. but doc asked me to carry additional bottle of water cos the airplane tap water isnt good...

2. Kalpana294

Kalpana294 Bronze IL'ite

hi ssrt
    I've been feeling movements for the past ten -15 days.. i'm about 23+6 today... The first week it was just like a bubble burst and like twitches.. later i could feel like something is moving inside... although if i keep my hand on the belly i couldnt feel anything... Doc told me first baby movts will be felt sometime btw 18-22 weeks.. ftm on the later like 20- 22 weeks.. so nothing to wry... i'm not sure if bump has some relation to height.. i 'm of avg height and a little plump but i started showing off distinctly only since last week or so...

3. charmi123

charmi123 New IL'ite

Hello To Be Moms..

How r u all? Me too started feeling some waves right there since past 2 weeks...
    Feeling Awesome.. my first pregnancy... Don't know if they are really really baby moves ... :)
    Btw.. another good news want to share is just read somewhere that if we eat dark chocolates in moderation during pregnancy, the baby becomes more happy, active after birth.... how cute naa...? just had some chocs and feeling great despite of family stress n all...
    Flovonoids in the dark chocolates helps reduce stress ...

4. Deepguru

Deepguru New IL'ite

Hello everyone,
    long since I visited the forum and it feels so good to back.......good to hear tat most of us hav completed our scans nd all in fine,
    I got my anomaly scan in chennai last week nd all s good.now back to blore till pongal......bump s visible and movements r good as we'll....gng for my second trimester blood tests next wk.....
    so has anyone entered the shoppin spree for maternity clothing..I jus heard of this place called morph maternity..anyone been ther...

5. manjusingh

manjusingh Junior IL'ite

Hello everyone

How are you doing? Seems everyone is enjoying the smooth ride during 2nd trimester :)

Are you feeling stronger and regular baby movements now a days?

I have my Gestational Diabetes test scheduled this week along with regular Blood and urine test.

I am steadily gaining weight and can feel baby movements occasionally :) Tummy is visible now and I am feeling tired more often now a days..

Now onset of 3rd trimester is worrying me and I just hope time flies quickly !!

6. shilpa1234

shilpa1234 New IL'ite

Hi All,
    first of all congratulations!!!
    I am also expecting baby in march.
    Regards,
    shilpa

1 person likes this.
  7. charmi123

charmi123 New IL'ite

Hi girls,
    Hope all of you are in pink of your health!!! :)
    This is my 22nd week.
    past 4-5 days, my feet are swelling.. also lot of leg cramps if I stand up for considerable time...like waiting for bus or cooking ....
    Dr. advised me to take pillow below the feet while sleeping...which seems to be helping. but that causes kind of uncomfort during sleep... yesternight i had bad pain in my left leg and couldn't sleep for some time, then i removed the pillow kept underneath my feet and sleep properly... All this made me exhausted in the morning, couldn't cook for my lunch box also....
    Also considerable acid reflux. Dr. advised Gelusil MPS syrup for this..
    Now good news is -- had routine checkup yesterday, and everything was fine inside there... my lil baby was jumping n bouncing beautifully just in there... :)

8. Deepguru

Deepguru New IL'ite

Hello everyone,
    a very happy new year to all u lovely ladies...
    2015 sure has a lot in store for us..most of us enterin our third trimestr...hopin all s well with evryone...
    stay happy and enjoy the months ahead......

9. g3ke

g3ke New IL'ite

Y is nobody active in this thread

10. Kunthavai87

Kunthavai87 Senior IL'ite

Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing good. Unable to follow the thread for few months due to shifting..Happy new year for all :)

I m in my 30 weeks now and all the first trimester symptoms are back...At 28 weeks test, My GD results came back normal but thyroid levels shooted up to 3.9 . The problem is, the last time they did thyroid test was at 12 weeks and it was normal..I was already diagonised with hypothyroid before pregnancy...after 12 weeks test, they checked only at 28 weeks and found it has shooted up..They say that they will check thyroid levels only during at this interval...I m really confused and it bothers me a lot.... :( :( :(

Have anyone already diagonised with hypothyroid?If so, how often they test?I heard that in india they do check each month...