Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. KashmirFlower,

Really I understand your concern; but astrologically, the charts of the children should not be taken up for any study, until the child completes the age of 12 years, unless the child has any severe health issue or lacking very bad in education.

Wishing u that your present crisis should get resolved, with the blessings of the Almighty.

Regards

2. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

Thank you very much for your time and writing replies for all of us.

3. chandrakiran

chandrakiran Silver IL'ite

Pragaspathy ji -

Is there a likely hood of career progression currently or in coming months? Have progressed a little towards it but still facing challenges.

7-10-1976, 12:53 p.m, mumbai

Thank you

4. kt29

kt29 Junior IL'ite

Namaskar Guruji!!

How are you and everyone in your family. I pray that all are fine at your side.

Iam writing to inform that with God's blessings and your kind guidance and blessings, I have reunited with my husband about 10 days back. Though everything is smooth and he is caring and loving, but suddenly on small thing, he got violent after drinking and I too use very harsh words but later on everything is again normal. Guruji, would we have have happy married life in future? Would he stop his drinking habit and agressive behaviour.

Also, he is not working at the moment and thinking and planning to go australia. Guruji, can you please check whether there are chances for us to go abroad and whether it will be beneficial and by when is it possible or is it better to work in India? He thinks incase abroad work doesnt work out, he is thinking of business in India. Can you please check as per our patrika, what are chances ( Job in Abroad or in India)?

Please guide us regarding this issue( abroad/ India). Also would it be possible for us to have baby in future and by when would it be possible? since it is already very late marraige and Iam still scared about our married life, though things are fine now. I will be very grateful to you if you could check our patrika and let me know these questions and remedy as well. Thanks a ton Guruji.

My details:
    dOB: 29/02/1976
    Place: Mumbai
    Time: 18:05 hrs ( evening)

husband's details:

DOB: 18/03/1974
    Time: 11:12 pm (night)
    Place: Pune

Thank you Guruji for your prediction. As per your prediction, we have reunited. Please continue your blessings on us and please let me know future as well. Thank a ton for your great service. Iam so much grateful to you always.

Thanks

Regards
    Kirti

5. kuderu

kuderu New IL'ite

Namaskar guriji,
    I wanna know about my career and future can u please tell me...my dob3/12/1992.time :12:30am.place :anantapur,AP.

6. sudhak90

sudhak90 Senior IL'ite

Thank you for the reply Sir. Because she wants to pursue her research, she would like to get married only after 25 years. If so, after 2016 when is the probability for a wedding.

7. shubhalaxmi

shubhalaxmi New IL'ite

Hello,
    I want to know about my marriage, career and financial position in years to come. I am currently working and would like to know how my career will progress. Also I am interested in knowing about marriage and how my marital life will

Birth date: 27-4-1990
    Birth plc: Belgaum, Karnataka
    Birth time: 17:01 (5.01pm)
    Thanking u in advance.

8. aruna27

aruna27 New IL'ite

Greetings Sir,

I need your advice for my brother. He did his Phd and now He is currently doing post doctoral programme in reputed university as He wanted to get into academic line but things are not turning out in his favour. My parents are worried because he is aging and still not settled . He is now bit confused about his career. We are also unable to seek alliance for him at this stage. Kindly advice when would he settle and is it possible for him to get into academic line in prestigious institutions in INdia or will he get in any private concern.
    Your advice would help us a lot in taking next step in his career as well as personal life

His details are
    dob : 23/7/1988
    tob: 4:00 am
    place of birth : Chennai

9. Pragaspathy

Dear KashmirFlower

Thank U v m for ur kind ack

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Chandrakiran,