Praying Shirdi Sai Baba for a child

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, May 28, 2012.

1. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

Anbu Amma

Thanks for your prayers and blessings everyone here...

Baba please listen our prayers.Please bless us soon

Om Sri Sadguru Sainath Maharaj ki Jay

2. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD Shilpa,

I have great bliss and peace in praying for my DDs and sisters in IL. Baba has been very kind to bless us all. Thanks for your lovely response.

May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Om Shri Sai Nathaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the venerable Master Shri Sainath.

3. suryakala

Dear DD Raji,

How are you? It is always nice to hear from you.

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you and the other sisters of IL. I will continue to pray Baba for you and your family. I am sure you will receive His blessings soon.

May Baba bless you and your DH with parenthood soon.

Om Shri Sai Putra Mitra Kalatra Bandhu Daya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who grants sons, relatives and friends.

1 person likes this.
  4. suryakala

Dear DD Meenu,

Anbu Magal Meenu,

How are you? How is your DH? Nice to hear from you after long time.

HAVE FAITH.jpg

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you along with other IL Sisters. I am sure Baba will bless you in response to our prayers.

May Baba bless you and be with you always.

Om Shri Sai Aarogya Kshemadhaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who grants health, happiness and security.

5. Shirli

Shirli New IL'ite

May Baba Bless Everyone who are in ttc journey !!

Jai Sai Ram!!

6. suryakala

Dear IL Sisters,

Sai Ram.

SHIRDI SAI.jpg

Today, I prayed Baba for the Welfare of all our IL Sisters and their families. May Baba bless you and your families in abundance.
    Today, I specially prayed for all the children for their bright future. May Baba be with them and guide them always.

I specially thought and prayed for all our TTC Sisters. May Sai Baba bless them with Motherhood soon. May Baba shower His blessings on you all.

Dear JigsSM, today I thought of you and prayed Baba.May Baba bless you to become a mother soon.

Dear DD Chulbuli, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD AnithaAnand, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Manali, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD Mrithulanaren, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD Anuradhasundar, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and remove your problems and anxieties by giving all strength, success, happiness with peace of mind.

Dear DD Geetha( Lalithavjk), today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a mother soon.

Dear Sailaja, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sister Dreamworld, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a mother soon.

Dear Pupu, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear DD Mullaikodi, today I thought of and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you to become a mother soon.

Dear Pragyasharma, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD Deepu, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sister Latha, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Vasumathi, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child

Dear Lukyyou, today, I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you throughout your pregnancy and safe delivery of a lovely child.

Dear DD Vaanavil, today I thought of you your parents and prayed Baba. May Baba bless your parents with good health, and long life. May Baba bless you with a nice married life soon.

Dear DD Sharanya, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family with good health, long life, and prosperity.

Dear Sister Dearmost Viji, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear DD Rmuramka ( Shilpa), today I thought of and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you to become a mother soon.

Dear Neha, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Vini, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Anamikab, today, I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you with peace, bliss, happiness and prosperity.

Dear Deepiha, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sabitha, today I thought of you, and your DH and prayed for you. May Baba bless you with good, wealth, peace, happiness and prosperity.

Dear Krithika Sister, today, I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon.

Dear DD Luvlyroses (Vidya), today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon.

Dear Saisakthi Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, guide you, be with you and give you necessary strength and resources to meet all the challenges and make your project a shining reality.

Dear Saras Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear DD Luckwaves, today I thought of you and your DH and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless your home with full of joy and fulfill all your wishes.

Dear Bsruthi, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Karthiga, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear DD Vidyashankari, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Priyashrvan, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a lovely child soon.

Dear Pinki13, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD Meenu, today I thought of you and specially prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with motherhood soon.

Today I thought of your brother- Saishiv kumar and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless him and be with him always.

Dear Pursuehappiness Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear Vani, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a happy marriage soon.

Dear Bhuvisrini Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Usha Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Guru Sai be with you throughout and bless your treatment, recovery and good health soon.

Dear DD Neha, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Rajinitk, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear Rkgurbani Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Yettobemom, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD Subha, today, I thought of you and your son and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, your son and your family in abundance.

Dear DD Bhavani, today, I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a happy married life soon.

Dear DD Parasu, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba.May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

May Merciful Sai Baba always shower His grace on us and our families and remove our problems and anxieties by giving us all -strength, good luck, success and happiness with peace of mind.

5 people like this.
  7. mrithulanaren

mrithulanaren Gold IL'ite

Dear suryakala ma,
    Thanks for praying ma.
    Very happy to share with you that by baba's grace got my hpt positive and going for ultrasound tomorrow. 7th week
    Really this natural conception is a pleasant surprise gifted for d faith we kept on him after ivf failure.
    Thanks a lot ma. Hope baba will be with us and guide my entire pregnancy.
    Om sai ram.

3 people like this.
  8. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Hearty congratulations Mrithula. May baba bless you with hale and healthy pregnancy and safe delivery.

2 people like this.
  9. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

Hearty Congratulations Mrithula.
    Have a safe and healthy pregnancy.

May BABA continue to shower his blessings on all his TTC children in this thread and may we hear many more good news in near future.

Om Shri Sai Nathaya Namaha
    Om Shri Guru Raghavendraya Namaha

2 people like this.
  10. mrithulanaren

mrithulanaren Gold IL'ite