March 2015 Due Date Club! plz join..

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by chandrikap, Jul 17, 2014.

1. manjusingh

manjusingh Junior IL'ite

Thanks Kalpana. I am little on conservative side in terms of weight gain (less than 3 kg so far).

Yeah I have heard lot of positive reviews about prenatal classes. I am planning to start from the coming weekend. Will update everyone once I attend the class.

2. manjusingh

manjusingh Junior IL'ite

Congratulations and welcome to the club Devi :)

Are you planning for your delivery in Bangalore? Which area in Bangalore are you from? There are many good hospitals and you may choose one depending on the area where you stay. Some of the leading hospitals are Cloud 9, Motherhood, Cradle, Fortis and Manipal.

3. ssrt3128

ssrt3128 Junior IL'ite

Hi,
    I am also consulting Dr.Shembekar only. He only asked me to do 4d scan. And right now i am taking iron, calcium and vitamins tablet suggested by my baroda doctor. He aslo asked me to continue the same. Btw did he suggested any vaginal medicines to avoid any infection and for safe pregnancy because he asked me to take it . i m confused to use it or not.so will ask him in my next checkup. When i asked his assistant she said it is general and will suggest to all there pregnant patients.

Regards,
    SSRT

4. ksridevi81

ksridevi81 Junior IL'ite

Hello Manju,
    Thank u Manju.. Yes my delivery will be in Bangalore only. Iam hailing in Marathalli. Yeah Manipal and Clouldnine are near by...even Fortis is....but clouldnine is really expensive and they have created a hype nothing more than that....it is costing 89000 for the normal delivery and lil more for the C-section. I have heard Sakra world is also good....but should do lil research on the hospitals too...

5. palsdate

palsdate Senior IL'ite

hi ssrt3128,

Thats a great coicidence..!
    Well, about the vaginal tablets, I was also bit confused since I had no vaginal infection to take those tablets.But I took it.
    I am taking some tablets from my German doc. I am scared to take Iron tablets as I heard it has side effects like nausea and constipation. Hence I am not taking it.
    Are you done with your Anomaly scan?

BR,
    PI

6. g3ke

g3ke New IL'ite

hey y is everybody afraid of iron tablets
    its very important for the baby mostly
    all docs gives iron tablets throughout
    pregnancy and those tablets contain follic acid
    too so if ur doc gives it take these tablets
    and there is a chance of the baby bein anaemic
    if we don't have proper iron supplements during pregnancy

7. ProudIndie

ProudIndie New IL'ite

Hi g3ke,

About iron tablets, I am keeping eye on my hemoglobin levels and its perfectly normal as per pregnancy norms so no need to take unnecessary additional supplements. About folic acid tablets those I am taking separately.
    Its more healthy if you try to take iron thru green vegetables or fruits.

BR,
    PI

8. Kalpana294

Kalpana294 Bronze IL'ite

Hi all...
    hope you guys are dng good...I had a blood count and Tsh test again last week.. my thyroid is normal but my blood count is terribly bad.. so doc has put me on double the prev dosage .. as long as you've anemic probs pl do take iron tabs.. its very imp for the baby... by the fifth month all your blood reserves(the ones due to lack of periods) would've depleted and most women succumb to low blood levels.. so pls chk your blood levels regularly n take supplements if need be...
    You can use a fiber supplement in case of constipation...
    I've another query.. does any of you exp higher cm these days?? (sry tmi)... i've noticing it lately but it doesnt look like infection or amniotic fluid... going to chk with gyno on wed.. just thot of chking with u guys...
    This question is off track.. but does any of you know what kind of Indian food to pack for flights?? any suggestion on that can b helpful.. TIA

9. manjusingh

manjusingh Junior IL'ite

Hi Kalpana, Thanks for the update. I had my blood test on completion of 1st trimester. I am yet to go for follow up Blood test. Doc has recommended after 3 weeks. Your recent blood count came even lower than what was on completion of 1st trimester?

I do experience occasional CM however never felt that it has increased so far. Yeah pls do check with the doctor and let us know if we also should take care :)

Guess the food they serve during flight is decent (from hygiene point of view) and guess they do serve Fruit Juices in International Flights.. In addition, you may want to carry few light snacks (Fruits, Cookies, Croissant, Namkeen Mixture and Fruit Cakes) and Glucon D (just in case needed). Have never traveled during pregnancy so no live experience as such :(
    It may be worth checking with doctor whether any medicine is needed to combat nausea / motion sickness especially while flying for long hours. :)

10. ssrt3128

ssrt3128 Junior IL'ite

Hi all,
    Hope everyone is doing great. Are you guys feeling any baby movements and kicks? As i m 21 weeks now but not feeling any movement and kicks. Is it early to feel these movements? Generally when will baby start moving and kicking? Desperately waiting for my baby kicks.
    And one more thing want to conform does height has any relevance with belly bump? My bump is not very visible and everyone told me as a i m tall bump will not be visible much is it true? rest very thing is going good.

Regards
    ssrt