Nieghbour troubling us badly. Any slogas to overcome it?.

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Inlovewithlove, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Inlovewithlove

Inlovewithlove New IL'ite

Hi...
    My neighbor and her sons are making a whole lot of problems. Unable to handle them. Sometimes i even get suicidal feelings. 24/7 she keeps looking into our house and makes problems. Her sons too join. It's mentally harassing us.

Is there any slogas or mantras to help us. Having whole lot of problem in our family too, any slokas for that?.
    Please kindly help.

2. Deepthivinayak

Deepthivinayak Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    If she is stalking u, inform her not to do that. If she didnt respond, inform police. That's is the only solution. Sorry to say, sloga can't help in this. Better ask her face to face why she is doing it and also clearly inform her u dnt like her stalking you.

1 person likes this.
  3. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

If its not your fault better ignore them or ask them straightly.

Inform the apartment office if they continue to have the same behavior.

4. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Yes! there's a sure shot sloka that works in your neighbour problem! Follow this tomorrow:
    Go, bang on her door and recite this " If ever you or your nasty son's are interfering in my life or even looking at my house, you are gonna face cops and its better you mind your own sorry life!"
    Just once. In strong, loud and clear tone. Get back to let us know how it worked :)

1 person likes this.
  5. Inlovewithlove

Inlovewithlove New IL'ite

Thanks for your replies.

The problem is they are like rowdies over there. That lady is verbally abusing us and using all kinds of ill words. She makes problem for everything. We are unable to do anything. Even if i speak a word against her, her sons abuse and threaten us. Feeling so low. She even poisons our tenants and tries to bring problem. She has been doing it for years together. Now it's getting too high. Just need peace from her. They are rowdies and claim that they know all big shots. No one argues with them , Because no one can get so low.
    She is jealous of us and it well known in her acts. She always says we have head weight because we are rich.
    We belong to normal upper middle class family. We don't even interfere in any of her works. We have been adjusting her behavior for years.
    She is behaving as if we are her slaves . Her looks, words and actions will make anyone sick.

6. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

take legal help

7. koni

koni New IL'ite

Pray Lord Narashima