Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. shweta2901

shweta2901 New IL'ite

hello , I want to know about my education and career. Which profession will i land into?

name: shweta koshti
    DOB 29 jan 1985
    Birth time: 6.15 a.m.
    Birth place: jalgaon, maharashtra

thank you..

2. koni

koni New IL'ite

Dear Sir , Please predict how my career , How will my kids ,what is the sloka / pariharam I can do for reducing my emotions /getting anger ... Mainly My kids future and support to take care of them is needed .Can I send PM to you ..Once mine is done let me share my son's
    DoB -21-11-1975
    TOB - 3.33 AM
    Place : Theni or Madurai (Both are nearer only)

3. sudhak90

sudhak90 Senior IL'ite

Sir,
    Can you please predict when my daughter will get married.
    Will it be a love marriage or arranged?
    Any parihaarams I should do so she gets married in another 3 years.
    Birth details:
    Date of birth: 25/06/1992
    Time of birth: 6.56 p.m Chennai
    Birth star: Ashwini

4. celina

celina New IL'ite

Dear sir ,

Could you please check my chart for studying , is there any connection for medical fields ? i want to be a doctor but i don't know if i can able to do this field so i need your analysis thank you so much (i'm in high school now )

14 / 08 / 1998 at 9:10 am Poitiers / France

5. subhuti

subhuti New IL'ite

Respected sir plz help,
    I feel like giving up on everything ie. studies and career. To stop these activities and move on to learn and explore about health, ayurveda and yog and such alternative medicine therapies and master the field and serve the society. Studying for law and MA and IAS makes me feel I wont be able to contribute much to the well being of people, whereas when I look around me and the people I can see that each person is unhealthy and if I know about alternative therapies I will be able to help many. My mind keeps moving in and out of this thought... at times I feel its an indication for me to change my path.. plz guide me.
    Thanking you well in advance. As even while typing and sharing my thought process with u I feel light. I negate the thought of Alternative Medicine by telling to myself that my mind is playing with me ...its making excuses to not to study for IAS.

6. krishna2014

krishna2014 New IL'ite

Dear Sir, Greetings!

Please can you guide me? I want to know if i will have a second child. I already have a 4 year old dd.

dob - 12/12/81
    place - hyderabad
    time - 1.17 am

shd i give husband details also ?

THank you very much for your time.

7. astrohelp

astrohelp New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy,

My parents are trying to find a groom for me but in vain. I'm already 34 years old now.

Can you please help me know when I will get married, my details are as follows

Date of birth : 22nd Jan 1981
    Time of birth : 7.52 AM
    Place : Karaikkal

Awaiting your response

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Astrohelp,

There are some doshas in the chart, which has delayed the marriage. Now you are running the dasa of 7th lord Moon, which is likely to give marriage.

The time for the present, until mid july,2015 is support and especially, the period between 07.01.2015 and 09.02.2015 is highly supportive. Hence, sincere attempts may be made and you may also try to fast on every Thursday, according to ur family custom, until your marriage is held, which will be beneficial to u.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Krishna,

Please post ur request along with the birth details of ur husband and also confirm; whether u had any miscarriage earlier and also whether u were born on the nigh tof 11th dec or 12th dec 1981.

Regadrs

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Subhuti,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

Making sincere and dedicated attempts in any field will always give beneficial results.

Trust on God and do ur best of ur choice, which will certainly give the expected beneficial results.

Regards