1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

There are special people in our lives who stay in our hearts even after they are gone

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Nov 12, 2014.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

[h=1]Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Others stay awhile, make footprints on our hearts and we are never, ever the same.[/h]

Last Wednesday I had sent a pm to Kalpavriksham asking her opinion about a thread which I wanted to post. She replied saying that her husband also read the thread and said it is a timely post and you go ahead. That time I did not know that it will be the last pm to her. Same day she had written in Crazy thread that she is gong to the hospital but we did not know that she was going to the hospital never to come back. When I got message from her husband in my thread I was so shocked and till now I cant believe that she is no more. She won everyone's hearts in a short time and I think God sent her to IL to be in our hearts for ever. She was full of enthusiasm, though we have not seen her but could feel the good qualities she had through her posts. She used to encourage everyone and had made some children also in a short time. I am sure she will come back as a child to one of the ILites as everyone loves her so much.

Now I am feeling bad that I did not take her phone no. , and talk to her. I was thinking next time when I visit Bangalore will surely go and see her. She always used to encourage me with her sweet messages and tell me to write stories. All those who posted in Crazy thread were having a good time and they must not have thought that they are going to miss her one day. When we are missing her so much can imagine how much her family must be missing her, especially her husband who seems to be a loving person too. She made everyone happy but never shared her pain and sickness to anyone.

Real beauty is not what the eyes can behold but what the heart can hold. what we see with our eyes will vanish someday, but what we store in our heart will forever stay.
    Your Presence we miss, your memories we treasure,
    loving you always , forgetting you never
    Winter comes again and again
    Summer comes again and again
    but aperson like you never comes again and again
    because God never makes nice person
    thats why I am not able to forget you
    You will be there in our hearts forever

2. kalpavriksham

kalpavriksham Gold IL'ite

Re: There are special people in our lives who stay in our hearts even after they are

Respected madam,
    She loved you so much and loved your writings that come from your heart. that is why you have appealed to her so much. Thank you so much for this beautiful snippet of yours, thank you mam. When you were not well, she was very upset and sent you a PM and prayed for your speedy recovery. She wanted you to be cheerful always and surely she will bless all of us from above. Last night i was unable to bear the loss and was listening to her favourite old time songs but that only added my grief. I feel she felt she was living in ILand found a lot of happiness with all of you. i sincerely thank you all mam. for the love extended to her.
    My respects to you and sir.

sindmani and vsharma like this.
  3. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

Re: There are special people in our lives who stay in our hearts even after they are

Dear Viji Ma & Sir

I don't know what to say .... My tears are here

1 person likes this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

I never expected the first fb from you. I still cant believe that she is not there because she is in our hearts. Whenever I write a new thread I used to wait for her fb. In one post of mine I had not received and she gave the reply late saying she saw the thread that time only. I know she missed me when I was not well and prayed for me and told others also to pray. With all the pain in herself dont know how she could make others happy. Glad atleast we all could make her happy in IL in her last days. We have to thank you for supporting her in spending time in IL. I am at a loss of words .

5. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sir....
    The loss of a loved one....the pain....the vacuum....nothing and nothing can take that away. I went thru some of KV's posts and true, every post and thread reflects her feelings and her nature. May she be in peace wherever she is. Our heartfelt condolences. May her beautiful memories give you strength to move on.

Dear VijiMaa....
    The heading of your thread itself brings tears to my eyes. So, very right, no one can take away a loved one from you. Because even if they are not physically around, they are in our heart for ever.

THOSE WHOM WE LOVE
    NEVER GO AWAY.
    THEY WALK BESIDE US EVERYDAY
    UNSEEN....UNHEARD....BUT ALWAYS NEAR.
    STILL LOVED, STILL MISSED AND VERY DEAR.

3 people like this.
  6. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

Vijima, title is so apt and true..glad you posted this and I was able to read.

Sir - My deepest condolences, just know though time spent with KV was around 3 months or less..she was wonderful person..and I will always cherish and remember her...

1 person likes this.
  7. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

[h=2]There are special people in our lives who stay in our hearts even after they are gone[/h]
    very true IV - having interacted with her, I can feel the emptiness when she is not around...

1 person likes this.
  8. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

We can earn money easily but earning Love is too much difficult but She made it in a short span with us...

We should learn how to carry our life with love and affection from Her

1 person likes this.
  9. deepthiraj

deepthiraj Platinum IL'ite

Your Presence we miss, your memories we treasure,
    loving you always , forgetting you never
    Winter comes again and again
    Summer comes again and again
    but aperson like you never comes again and again
    because God never makes nice person
    thats why I am not able to forget you
    You will be there in our hearts forever

Perfect quote ma.....After reading your snippet,oh god tears speak more than words......

1 person likes this.
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

True Suman dear difficult to bear the loss

1 person likes this.