Think Crazy Go Crazy!

Discussion in 'Online Games & Puzzles' started by parineetha, Nov 1, 2014.

1. deepthiraj

deepthiraj Platinum IL'ite

enadhu block panna solli irukanga??enaku sariya puriyala..

2. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

he said he would request closing her account, but that's not possible, admin will convey that.

Nothing to worry - her words would stay with us here and she will continue to live with us here......

3. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

GG yenna phone # ah?? No I don't have her no...and was thinking this from yesterday...

KV oda hubby vandhitti avango North Bangalore ki shift aayirkange sonnange...my office is around the same place...so had this thought...avango videe theditt poyee, nerrle pessit varralament vorri yochenna...

What do you say....not sure if its a good idea...

4. GoogleGlass

that's not a small area to search S7 - just look at last weeks' obituary columns in local papers, in case the ad was there - then it would be easy.

5. kalpavriksham

kalpavriksham Gold IL'ite

Thank you children, all of you, thank you all very much for such genuine love showered on KV. She is very lucky to have you all as her children. Though no kids for us, still she used to say all are our kids, so only in the profile also she had mentioned "with kids". Because all youngsters are her own children for her, even a bird, she would treat as her own child. She was nothing but goodness. that is why God had taken her away!.She was quite concerned about DR's studies and was wishing her very best always. DR was treated by her as her actual daughter, may be last janmam bandham. She was wishing a child for Sister Saisakthi and S7 and was praying for that. All her illness she forgot in the threads, esp., this crazy one, she became a college girl, she would say, and would feel helpless that she could not type on her own, because i couldnot match her speed. words used to come out with lightning speed from her. she was also worried about her friend's family issue and prayed heavily that the friend should reunite with his family and kids and lead an excellent life. Her soul will be definitely Bless all her IL kids. evenings become very heavy for me and so i come to her threads and see them which makes me all the more heavy for me. I have not given in any newspapers since she didnt wish it so. though unwell, she used to do all the work herself. the house is empty. i may very soon go to my native place because i am not able to bear the loss. i feel i am seeing her in IL and will visit her threads once a day as she would have done (oh, i am not able to bear this at all).
    I thank you all children for making her last few days(months) most memorable for her. I dont know why ever i opened an account for her, just to close it so soon!
    Recd. all your PMs and please accept my thanks to all of you.
    She was of the wish that only words should bond the relationship. hence i am not able to give you her photo and phone no.
    God Bless you all. Thank you for all your love.

6. GoogleGlass

thank you sir for your kind response.

i understand the pain you go through, we try sharing it too. she was definitely a great human being. you have been keeping her happy by typing what her mind was thinking and responding to the posts here.

we are with you and wish you soon recover from the grief and loss.

thank you sir once again.

7. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Yes we all miss her very much. She came, won everyone's heart and without saying bye left us. /stll cant believe she is no more. I am sure with the love she has for everyone here she might be born as a child to someone in IL if she takes another janma. Who knows she is such a sweet person she might not take anothe rjanma also. She never shared her health problems with anyone but always seemed to be happy and cheerful.

On 5th she had written here I am going to the hospital, from that I was waiting for her to come back and tell who is in the hospital, did not know she had gone for herself. Can understand how much you must be missing her when in a shor ttime we miss her so much

8. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

Shall we revive this thread back or start new one?

What say Radhu, GG, Uma, Scorps?

9. GoogleGlass

i feel we can continue here. but if you and the rest wishe a new thread, no issues at all for me.

a chatter box will chatter and flutter where ever it is :):):)

1 person likes this.
  10. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

Hmm..seri OK :)

Will see wat Radhu says? Uma wanted it here the other day

Dono where Apps is..Not seen her for a while now :(((

1 person likes this.