March 2015 Due Date Club! plz join..

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by chandrikap, Jul 17, 2014.

1. manjusingh

manjusingh Junior IL'ite

All the best for your scan Deepguru. Good that you found a yoga instructor near your place.

Where did you find cute maternity wear in Commercial Street? What all items are available there? Pls do let me know. I will also visit there :)

2. g3ke

g3ke New IL'ite

Ppl who hav aversion to milk drink chilled in the
    fridge without adding anything it tastes jus like water
    no smell try it out ladies

3. manjusingh

manjusingh Junior IL'ite

Thanks g3ke.

For me, I am not averse to smell as such. Its just that after drinking Milk, I feel some uncomfortable (you can call it uneasiness or nausea). I feel my body is not taking it well :( I used to drink Milk daily before pregnancy though.

4. ssrt3128

ssrt3128 Junior IL'ite

Hi,
    I am also in nagpur and will be having my delivery in nagpur only. Can u tell which doctor you are consulting? My anomaly scan is scheduled 0n 24 th of november. Are you going for 3d or 4d Scan? And where you are going to get it done?

1 person likes this.
  5. manjusingh

manjusingh Junior IL'ite

Dear Friends, had my Anomaly Scan yesterday. Everything was fine. Happy to see the baby during the scan. I think eating chocolates before the scan helped and baby was active :)

It took around 30 min for the scan and doctor examined all body parts (Face, Stomach, Kidney, Hearts, Spine, Hands, Feet) and took important measurements (BPD, FL, HC, AC etc). Thankfully everything was within prescribed range. :)

My tummy is visible now. Wanted to check how much weight you have gained by now since start of pregnancy? How much is the ideal weight gain (range) by now (20-21 weeks)? Do we need to change our diet at this stage?

6. chandrikap

chandrikap New IL'ite

hi manju....

Happy to hear..abt ur anamoly scan.

Me too had my anamoly scan....last week.Everything was fine.

i have gained 6kg weight till now....wht abt u girls? think it is lil bit more....

Doctor advised me to cut down carbs...include lots of fruits,protein....15mins walk daily....

Friends wht abt ur diet?

7. Kalpana294

Kalpana294 Bronze IL'ite

hi Manju
    I'm leaving on 22nd of this month and will be at Trichy for my delivery and ya found a gynoe there.Thanks for the wishes.. :) I try to add milk by having some porridge/cereal/milkshakes..
    Happy to know about your anatomic scan results... Last month when i checked i had gained about 10 pounds(abt 4.5 kg i suppose)...I think a total of 25-35 pounds(11-16kg) is ideal..but my doc is totally against looking at the weight scale.. everytime i ask him about that, he says dont look at weight scale and that each woman's body is different.. just have a healthy diet and thats more than enough..so i've stopped worrying about that..
    I attended prenatal classes last week.. It was quite useful esp when you're first time moms.. they told about how to manage contractions,breathing exercises, labour and delivery related queries,breast feeding related ,when to go to hospital during contractions and when to call a doctor generally etc.. its not something you wont find over the internet but you feel good when some experienced person is able to answer your queries..

1 person likes this.
  8. palsdate

palsdate Senior IL'ite

Hey,
    Thts really great to hear!
    Well, i hve consulted dr.shembekar.
    I will be in bangalore till my 20th week so thinking of doing the anomaly scan in bangalore. Hvnt decided on 3d or 4d yet.
    Wht abt u, whom r u consulting? And wht medicines r u taking currently?
    BR,
    PI

9. ksridevi81

ksridevi81 Junior IL'ite

Hello Friends,

First of all Congratulations everybody...I am also expecting my baby in march 2015. This is my second pregnancy. First one is baby girl...my cutest baby Vaishali.

I hail in Bangalore but not yet decided on the hospital for the delivery. If anybody has any suggestions and reviews on any hospitals kindly let me know.

Thanku
    devi

1 person likes this.
  10. manjusingh

manjusingh Junior IL'ite

Hi Chandrika, nice to hear about your anomaly scan as well :) I have gained less than 3 Kg weight so far. Doctor says its fine as baby growth is normal.. I hope that I gain adequate weight during the 3rd trimester !!