1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

This is my 25000 post in seven years journey in IL

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Nov 8, 2014.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Jasmine, Ooviya and Chachi for your wishes

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Periamma and Shyamala for your wishes

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to my thread radv and thanks for your wishes

4. ammulur

ammulur Platinum IL'ite

Hearty Congrats Ma ..... :)

1 person likes this.
  5. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Vijiakka,

With your spirit and enthusiasm, you can achieve 50,000 landmark very soon and it won't take 7 years for you to reach that feet. Congratulations on your achievement! Having achieved this feet, my humble advice be to take it easy, don't strain yourself, enjoy life as it comes and focus on providing invaluable contributions to the IL community.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  6. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My dear Viji
    You are younger to me in age but you tower over me in your contributions to IL. My Pranams to you!
    Sri

1 person likes this.
  7. kalpavriksham

kalpavriksham Gold IL'ite

Congratulations Viji nadam.

I am very sorry to use this thread to convey you the sad news of the demise of your dear daughter Karpagam last Wednesday night in the hospital. I am her husband writing this. She was a diabetic and asthma patient. recently we had shifted to north Blore and perhaps the house paint had aggravated her health condition. this August only she was hospitalised for a week during which time she received your PM enquiring about her health. she was very happy to receive it from her amma. Again just a fortnight back she was hospitalised for two days but doctors were not very happy about it. i also told her to convey you about her condition to seek all of your wishes. But she refused saying that she wanted to share only good things about her. i could not compel her on this.Because of her obesity, she could not type for a long time and hence I used to type most of her writings as she was dictating me. The last PM to you madam regarding your new thread was also typed by me. That was the last contact of her with you all. She was going through her recent stress reliever thread on crazy started by one of her daughters. She just wished Sister Saisakthi and her daughter S7 to beget children very soon. Since we have no kids, she considered all of them as her own kids. She respected Cheeniya sir very much and all of you were her own family members.Since i used to type most of her FBs, PMs, i know most of you.
    I may not close her account immediately, maybe after a few months or so i may.
    just like what she used to do, i will also visit her regular visits(threads). I have got used to her style of replying but still will not post any FB but will be a silent reader.
    She used to write those slokas so very sincerely but now,...
    With a heavy heart i close this madam.
    respectfully,
    Karpagam's husband.

1 person likes this.
  8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

My condolences sir. Have seen her sweet ribbing and fun loving posts along with her interest in the spiritual forum.may her soul Rip. May god give you the strength to bear the loss.

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

My heart felt condolence . I cant believe this. I was missing her and just now when i saw her name I thought she has replied but very sorry to hear. In a short time she had won everyone's heart and cant believe she had health problems. I am sure everyone will miss her in IL . May her soul rest in peace

10. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

My God I can't believe.what happened sir?she is such an affectionate humanbeing.KV you wrote so hilarious replies and you never mentioned about your illness.May her soul rest in Peace.