Back with Vijayadasami Parayan experiences

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Visasri, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

When I took part in the Vijayadasami parayan, I mentioned to share my experiences here, for I got the answers for the more taunting issues. Life had been coated with problems for last 3 to 4 months. DH had work related pressure to the extreme, which he could not handle. Family issues cropped up. It was like there was not a single moment that went without feeling scared or getting hurt. After the parayan was watching TV and was relaxing with a comedy movie, and dad keeps changing channels and ended with a movie, I did not want to see. Could nt focus, and was irritated and just got immersed in my probs. Now, the movie scene had a person, who is a budding comedian, and my brother likes him very much, and asked me to watch the scene. The scene goes as this, he is kidnapped and tied away, and is threatened. He is brought biriyani to eat, and he refuses coz he never takes non-veg on Thursday. The gundas enquire why, and he says he worships baba. Now I got too involved, they ask which temple, where, and even two of them say they are baba devotees. They free him, and even in captivity he spends time playing carrom, and enjoys with them. For a fraction of second, I thought I got the message. Regardless of whatever happens, HE is there to help me and make me enjoy life. This is just one, and whatever things were hindered for long, slowly materialized. Of all, I am out of negativity, which is a great strength.

Soon, I got a few solutions that can prevent a few probs. DH's job is yet to stabilize. We have booked tickets to Shirdi, and DH says only when he is fine with the job we would go, or else it is no. The trip was planned for our anniversary, as a gift for me. Now, I have just left the option with HIM. It is is responsibility to see that we are there. Know he would take care.

Dear Sai Sakthi sister,
    I kept my word, but being lazy I took it tool long. Hope HE blesses and I come up with my experiences of Shirdi trip. This is gonna be my first one, and let HIM take the decision.

5 people like this.

2. Shakthi7

Shakthi7 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sisters,
    I have been having things not working at work and I have been trying for a year now. Other people had tried for 4 years and gave up. I prayed to Baba and last week took some udi and put it on the work machines...and sincerely prayed for things to work out and a miracle happend and everything is much better now and I hope they will continue to be better.. thanks Baba.
    Things worked out on the very last day of a Sapthah Parayan and 2 nd week of Sai Divya Pooja...There is a Goog God above that takes care of Good people..
    Shakthi7

3 people like this.
  3. Tavishi25

Tavishi25 Gold IL'ite

Very happy to read both of your experiences on thursday.
    Thanks for sharing

4. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

Visasri, yes you are obsolutely correct, even myself experienced the same kind of thing whenever I am in confusion. Yeah I too watched that particular scene which you mentioned and I suprised about two three lines dialogues in details about baba and the temple.
    even today before I do the parayan I was about to switch off the cooker, meanwhile my mind think about the neiyvedyams missing nowadays and I felt bad for that. I thought I should do it henceforth without fail on daily basis. You won't believe in my chapter 4 it goes like story of Sri Bhagavathrao Kshirsagar, I was amazed that Baba immediately gave me the reply through His story.
    so happy to read your experiences. Thanks for sharing.

1 person likes this.
  5. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for everyone sharing the experiences here. Opened the site with a problem in mind, and you guys coming up with positive notes. Thanks everyone, I know He is watching us and guiding us.

6. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    Felt very happy reading this experience. I was feeling very sad as I was not able to do a pooja as I could not get the required things. So I was feeling very negative as I felt the reason i was supposed to do the pooja will not be fulfilled now. But the very second thought that crossed my mind was will Baba be the only God who will fulfill my wish even if I don't do any pariharams. And thinking this way I opened this site i came across this post and I felt yes Baba gave me the answer in positive.

Regards
    rashmii

1 person likes this.
  7. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you all for sharing your positive experiences.

1 person likes this.