KG1 CBSE Admission 2015-2016 in Shj & Dubai

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by veena84, Aug 20, 2014.

1. mrsnayak

mrsnayak Bronze IL'ite

Silence before the storm of result Asha laugh1smiley

4 people like this.
  2. veena84

veena84 Bronze IL'ite

Have done Admission process in OOEHS-DXB

Now lets wait for DPS

3. TwinkleRose

TwinkleRose Bronze IL'ite

Hi...
    Silence is due to the after affect of DPS interview...still hangover havnt gone...:p
    Still many schools havnt started further procedures...hope it will resume in Nov end...
    Really tensed...

1 person likes this.
  4. nisha27

nisha27 Bronze IL'ite

thanks ramya...

5. jaya1976

jaya1976 Bronze IL'ite

hey everyone...thought i will share the good new that my child got admission in Gems Millennium Dubai!!!!!!!!! The interview today morning went very well and I really loved the school and the atmopshere. The teachers were warm and friendly and they asked my daughter multiple questions including shapes, colours, animals which she answered correctly!! I really fell in love with the school!! they have a strong focus on extracurricular activities besides academics and students have subjects like music, dance and the arts! We have decided to take the offer of admission at Gems and have been asked to provide all documents and pay the fees in the next 3 days!!!! So anyway, I am backing out of DPS now...so if my child gets admission, there will be one vacant slot available for another deserving student and if she doesnt get admission...oh well..doesnt matter!! Thank you all for the last many months of support...I wish you all the very best and may your child get into a school you wish!! Good luck all!!

4 people like this.
  6. mrsnayak

mrsnayak Bronze IL'ite

Congrats Jaya...happy for u n ur daughter...hope she enjoys her time there...Good luck!!

1 person likes this.
  7. ashapaul

ashapaul Senior IL'ite

CONGRATS JAYA........:party

1 person likes this.
  8. surthimkv

surthimkv New IL'ite

Great !!! Congrats..Does anyone have any updates about LPS? Since im currenlty in India,i have registered only on that school.. If it doesnt work,then i am planning for "HABITAT" School in Ajman which was opened recently by Sharjah Indian International school..Kindly advise whether I can apply for any other school here after..

9. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

congrats jaya!!! any idea abt our own sharjah n what other options in sharjah I m done with DPS but want to go for some other options too..

10. jaya1976

jaya1976 Bronze IL'ite

Why dont you try Gems Millennium Sharjah? I am not sure how the school is though..I am sure others can give advice on schools in Sharjah.

1 person likes this.