play schools in pune near aundh --rules for admission

Discussion in 'Pune' started by harinivijay, Jul 17, 2007.

1. siji

siji New IL'ite

hi all,

i am planning to come down to pune this month. is there anybody who can give me a feed back of "Akshara international school " and"daffodil international school" Baner.?my kid wants to get into Sr. KG.is there any other good schools where she gets admission in this time ?
    how is the possibility of getting a house on such a short notice ,and how s the rent rates in and around aundh area?

hope to get help from you....
    siji

Last edited: Jun 10, 2008
  2. vv123

vv123 New IL'ite

Hi Siji,

I do not know much about Aksara International school and daffodils international school is quite new. Have'nt heard much about it. Which place are u coming from ?
    Reg admissions for Sr.kg most of the good schools have already started and they had their admissions done last year itself. Probably u can try Orchid in Baner. They have till 5th std.
    Or montessori schools like Saplings, First Five. These are some of the good schools in baner. and they might take transfers.
    If u are looking out for rentals.. then i think it would be anywhere around 7,000 - 12000 depending on the complex and sq ft of the house.

If u need any idea about places which are good for rental.. let me know..

Vidya

3. siji

siji New IL'ite

hi vidhya,

thank you very much for your replay. i am already in pune staying in ST.LAURN suites,infotech park , hinjewadi. i am looking for houses in and around this area.and the schools too.what about Poddar jumbo kids. and BG academy?
    we are relocating from shanghai, spend last 6 months in chennai.
    i really appreciate your help.... where you put up in pune/

thanks

4. vv123

vv123 New IL'ite

Hi sIJI

Are u a Tamilian ? I stay in Aundh Pune. Podar jumbo kids is ok. U can also try Euro kids. I think BG academy is a good school though very new. I saw the prospectus. Looked good.

Vidya

5. siji

siji New IL'ite

hi vidhya, how are you/

i am a keralite ,settled in munmbai after marriage, from there i gone to shanghai . we had to stay 6 months in chennai during the process of relocation. i looked around aundh area yesterday, its beautiful. but the prices are hiking....

thanks for your reply..
    keep mailing ..i dont\'t have much friends here
    bye

6. vv123

vv123 New IL'ite

yeah Aundh is a good place. U get everything there. U can try few complexes which are good like - Slyvian heights, Rohan Nilay, DSK akashganga in DP Rd.. will check for others and let u know...

Vidya

7. siji

siji New IL'ite

hi vidhya, how are you?

we decided to settle in wakad, which is much closer to hijewadi,got the house in mahindra" the wood," near kalewadi chowk.daughter got admission in BG Academy, which is also closer .

thank you very much for your support.i think aundh is the closet city to do the shopping for me.
    are you from pune?hows your family, kids?
    bye

8. vv123

vv123 New IL'ite

Hi Siji,
    good to hear from u. How about the rent in Wakad ? How is the school BG academy ? I am from Pune Aundh. I have a 21/2 yr old daughter. What about u ?

Keep messaging..

Vidya

9. siji

siji New IL'ite

hi vidhya,
    we are in mahidra jesco. builders "the woods", near kalewadi chowk,which is slightly costlier than the neighbourhood societies. for 2 BHK min. 12000/m.i like the society, plenty of space for kids ,and a well equiped clubhouse...etc.my daughter is 4.5 now in Sr KG.they call it preparatory class II.her name is jennifer.she started going to school .we will mobe to our new house this weekend.only thing about this area is there is not much scope for shopping.
    what about you? has your kid started school?

keep mailing .its good to see somebody responding...and supporting on need.there are alot of members in this area but only u replied . thank you.

10. vv123

vv123 New IL'ite

Hi Siji,

My daughter is 21/2 yr old now. I have already taken her admission is Saplings but since my husband has got some work in Bombay.. I will be staying in Bombay for next 1 month. y daughter is giving me a touch time. I have to keep her engaged through out. I have bought lots of puzzles and books and she loves to do that. Loves to read. 12000/- is the rate everywhere in good localities in Aundh as well. Happy shifting.. we will meet up sometime.

Vidya