Bright riders school or Bhavans good??

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by susan07, Oct 26, 2014.

1. susan07

susan07 New IL'ite

Hi,

Please suggest me which school is better in education.....Bright riders school or Bhavans????

2. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

Hi Susun
    Heard good reviews about Bright Riders !

3. echirineram

echirineram New IL'ite

Bright Riders - Good Facility ( Spacious class rooms, separate KG block, Swimming pool, Auditorium , Multipurpose playing area.
    Education - Follows CBSE curriculum with NCRT books, outdated teaching methods, no individual attention kids, lot of home work and holiday activities. Principle and top management still struggling to set a proper system in place.

Bhavnas Abu Dhabi -Limited outdoor facility and even the class rooms and corridor make you suffocated, also I hate the school name ( Private International English School ).
    Education - Better teachers than Bright Riders , Follows CBSE-I so less home work, less stress for parents, give more attention to kids. Lot of indoor activities like singing, music, art etc.

2 people like this.
  4. mdmini

mdmini Senior IL'ite

Hi

My friend's son goes to Bright Riders and she is apparently very disappointed with the system. She says they have a lot of homework (her son's in KG) and she's moving him out

regards..

5. jeejaka

jeejaka Gold IL'ite

hi all,

i m also searching for cbse school in abudhabi.. wat abt ryan international and mayoor ?