1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

PILS going to stay with us for long

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by tulip2012, Oct 28, 2014.

1. tulip2012

tulip2012 Silver IL'ite

I will start keeping everything in a single cupboard and lock up.. that might help.

2. tulip2012

tulip2012 Silver IL'ite

Thanks to every one of you ..in fact I was sick from yesterday evening and after making things ready and inviting every one I went to the room and put kids to sleep.
    MIL ate last I think..anyways it saved me..my healtha nd mood
    morning also I was very sick.
    FIL look lil concerned MIL was compelling to eat tablets fearing if I would be bedridden ;)
    everything was served on dining table and then i went and took rest in room..kids were playing around on the same place whre i slept.. but I felt that ok
    without any guilt feeling I could rest which helped me a lot..
    guess it will continue over the weekend too

3. persecutedDIL

persecutedDIL Gold IL'ite

You are being taken for granted. Stop this soft 'exploitation' of your goodness. Even you are a normal human like your SIL. There should be no discrimination between you and her simply because you work. In fact, because you work, you have less time at home and for yourself and this fact should be remembered by your MIL. If not by her, you MUST remember this.

4. tulip2012

tulip2012 Silver IL'ite

I am back after the weekend.
    I was very sick.. and I could not do much.. we were travelling over weekend to ILs place and I did not cook and pack anything. We decided to eat out and my MIL said I thought you had cooked something ( they were out for some time and I reached from office around 7..we started around 9 - maid is there but mainly to take care of kids in my absence) i was looking sick too but she never asked me anything

we ate outside and then reached their place..usual drama and i couldnt help much as was unwell.. she never ever asked me even a how are you
    2 days laer she said she have pain here and pain there - i applied balm and asked how is she feeling
    but i didnt give too much care.
    back to our place on Sunday evening... the younger kid kept on coming runing towards the kitchen while i was cooking.. and i yelled at my DH asking " Please why dont you take care of her.. it is dangerous if she keeps coming to kitchen while i so busy cooking on the stove Message was promptly delivered both of them came running towards the kitchen and MIL said - she doesnt sit thete.. keepson running !! :)
    hmmm.. any ways you all stood beside me and topped me with sense.. thanks a lot dearies!! its precious thing!! the support given by you all!!

2 people like this.