Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mr. Scale,

If you are a decent guy, as claimed by you, why you are so concerned about the same and also, why you prefer to know the period of such happening?

One Astrologer can easily assess the conduct and character of an individual whether he or she; by simply going through the birth chart - you are lier.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Mugdha,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Ksck,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

I had informed that your running dasa is not much supportive. Apart from this the transit Jupiter is also not supportive either from the Janma Lagna of from the Moon sign for the present; which may be supportive from mid July, 2015.

Also, you are running the final phase Ezharai Sani, the time for the present is not too supportive,

However, as he is running the favourable period, any initiative from his side is likel to give any positive results; but it may be remote.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Jayanthi,

Always please try to have positive thinking; which will always give positive results.

Please also try to pray Lord Dakshinamoorthy on every Thursday, which is also extremely good since he is the puthraharaga.

Regards

5. scale

scale Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Please don't mistake me. What I am saying is that I have been decent so far and haven't come across any such thing till now. At the same time, I believe in astrology and I am aware that such things can be predicted by planet positions in the chart. As you have predicted, I may go through this in future. I wanted to know the time periods so that I can be more cautious during that period.

I really don't deserve to be called as 'Liar' at this point of time for the given context.

6. gnyaanadeepa

gnyaanadeepa New IL'ite

Hello
    My name is deepa
    I wanted to know about child birth as I married a year ago.

My dob 4 11 1986
    Place of birth chennai
    Time of birth 04 25 pm

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs Gnyaanadeepa,

Please repost ur request with the birth details of ur husband.

Regards

8. dolly21

dolly21 Senior IL'ite

Sir,

I have been suffering a lot with my in-laws since I got married.On the other side I have been struggling since 7 years to conceive.Miscarried few times and now planning to go for IVF next year.I came to know that there is transit of Shani.So I want to know whether I can go ahead for treatment.Also want to know if this 7 and half years shani is going to trouble me or favors me.Please suggest remedies so that I can overcome the ill effects of shani.

DOB 24-10-1982
    time 5:08 am
    place : Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh)

9. gayathri123

gayathri123 Senior IL'ite

Hi sir,

Hope you are doing good I have posted my details thrice but i didn't get any reply from you...

10. Sailajahemanth

Sailajahemanth Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir,

How are you doing ?

I just want to let you know that we bought the house that we wished for 2 days ago as predicted by you. We are very happy right now and we would like to thank you for your accurate prediction Sir.

There was some problems on and off with the sellers and they gave us a very tough time but we really liked the house so we decided to proceed with the house and we finally got it. Thank you so much sir.

Sir, we will be very happy if you could pls guide us in fixing the date for performing grahapravesam. Could you Pls provide us some auspicious dates in the month of November & December ? We would like to do grahapravesam on Nov 27th ( it will be easy to move into the house after that date since the next 3 days are holidays here ) but we would like to get your opinion before doing so. It would be great if you can help us sir.

My details

star : Hastham
    date of birth : nov 19th 1984
    place of birth : chennai
    time of birth : 11:33 pm

my husband

star : poosam
    date of birth : August 30th 1978
    place of birth : chennai
    time of birth : 2:36 pm

Direction of the front door : south
    for the house

Sir, I have one more question in my mind. Hope you don't mind.
    we want to have another child soon but it's not happening. I am getting anxious.

Pls let me know when is the right time for conceiving second child ?

Pls take your own time.

Thank you so much sir.

kind Regards,
    sailaja

Dear Mrs. Sailaja,

Please let me know the place of your new house, so that I shall try to let you know the suitable date and time.

If you had not any miscarriage earlier, the period until mid July, 2014 is supportive for 2nd progeny.

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for your reply.
    sorry I forgot to mention the place...

we are in Albany, New York, USA.

Thank you so much for your time Sir.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2014