March 2015 Due Date Club! plz join..

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by chandrikap, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Kalpana294

Kalpana294 Bronze IL'ite

hi Smilinggirl02,
    I would suggest you to use Vitamin B6 supplement 25 mg.You need not take it regularly.Just take one when you feel bad.It will help a great deal.My doc suggested B6+doxylamine succinate.I didnt use the other cos it induces sleep.But B6 is very good and it just increases your metabolism and help you digest quickly so that your nausea wears down.
    As far as constipation is concerned try using psyllium husk.I think the brand is Sat-Isabgol in India.Just mix it with water and drink.Its just a natural fibre supplement and is perfectly safe during pregnancy(prescribed by doc).
    HTH

1 person likes this.
  2. Kalpana294

Kalpana294 Bronze IL'ite

Congratulations IndhuRamesh :) Happy to know everything was fine..

1 person likes this.
  3. ProudIndie

ProudIndie New IL'ite

Hi Girlsss,
    Glad to read everyone's progress.
    I am in India now, in Nagpur.
    consulted a doc here, he prescribed 6-7 different tablets for BP, progesteron, iron, calcium, infection etc.
    Which my German doc never told. Its really scary to have so many tablets, sply iron tabs as i heard of its side effects. I wudnt be taking them as i hve tablets from germany and those r really good which also includes omega3 supplements.
    Will be in bangalore till 20th week.
    After returning frm there will do anomaly scan.

Wish u all great time!
    BR,
    PI

4. manjusingh

manjusingh Junior IL'ite

Congrats Indhu. Happy to hear that everything was fine during the scan :)

1 person likes this.
  5. manjusingh

manjusingh Junior IL'ite

What's up girls? We need to keep this thread active. :) I am yet to go for Anomaly scan. Planning for either this weekend or next weekend. Lets hope for the best :)

I sometimes feel tired during the day and have some nausea occasionally. Still continuing with the same diet as before. Has any one increase diet yet? Are you feeling more hungry now?

Same in my case. I feel the bump is still not very prominent however if anyone observes very carefully then they will be able to make out :)

Have you shopped for any Maternity wear so far? How about Maternity Bras and Panties? Is it advisable to buy them as I feel my breasts are increasing in size..

6. Kalpana294

Kalpana294 Bronze IL'ite

Hi all.. hope everyone is doing good.. I'm planning to travel to India by this month to have my delivery there.. I've been feeling flutters and twitching for the past one week.. Not able to feel proper movements though.. I can eat well but no cravings.. I still couldnt drink plain milk and eat spinach.. I had aversion towards coffee but now i dont.. I sometimes feel very good and energetic to do all the tasks but some days i'm completely down and dont want move a thing.. Since it has become pretty cold here i'm having tough time coping with pains in legs and arms.. I do get some sharp pains now and then in my abdomen area...And acidity and indigestion is more..

7. IndhuRamesh

IndhuRamesh Platinum IL'ite

Hi Girls.. Was busy doing shopping as my sister's marriage got fixed..

Days are going on as usual.. Feeling more movements and stronger kicks now a days.. no food aversions.. continuing with iron and calcium supplements..

Tummy is not much prominent outside, may be because i wear loose fittings.. And bra, I was fitted to 2 size larger than my usual size. Feeling heavy as days progress..

Anyone joined yoga or exercise classes yet.. Thinking about those but nothing near our house.. So still analysing what to do..

How are you girls doing..

8. Deepguru

Deepguru New IL'ite

Hello frens,
    congrats for all those who r done with their scan.it must hav been awesome to see ur little one .my scan is on the 22 nd in chennai....waitinggggggg......
    haven changed my diet yet.I also feel flutters but not very consistent though so am nt very sure if they r baby movements.
    jus found out a yoga instructor close by home.plannin to join ther in a few days.
    as kalpana294 said sometimes I feel very energetic sometimes really low down.
    i went window shopping in commercial street nd found some really cute maternity wear.plannin to shop them as soon as I hav a visible bump.....
    Tak care ladies.

9. manjusingh

manjusingh Junior IL'ite

Kalpana,
    Nice to hear that you are traveling back to India for delivery with the entire family available to look after you :) BTW which city in India would you be stationed? May need to find a good Gynae in that city. Even I have aversion to milk and not able to drink milk and feel sad that everyone recommends regular intake of milk during pregnancy :(

I also have some of the symptoms (like pain, nausea, headaches, acidity) occasionally even during 2nd trimester..

When are you starting from US? Wish you All the Best for your journey. Take care of your self during long journey :)

10. manjusingh

manjusingh Junior IL'ite

That's nice so your family must be super happy with lots of good events in near future (Sister's wedding, Baby)..

Nice to hear Indhu that you don;t have any aversion :) Hope it continues throughout pregnancy.

I will consult my doctor after Anomaly scan on when should I start Yoga / Pre natal exercises. Usually they recommend after 5 month.