1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ghosts of the royal family

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Catgol, Aug 25, 2014.

1. vidya89

vidya89 New IL'ite

very good narration, very much interesting , waiting for next post....

2. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Nice but short episode..Please publish this into a book

3. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

chapter 32

what is the sound where is it coming from ? The priest asked both the men in a trembling tone .

run .. Run for your life .. I ll kill each and every of you within two days .. There was a woman standing near the banyan tree crying hysterically

It is .. It is maharani chandini allikai standing under a banyan tree ..the three men rushed to the tree when suddenly the ghost grabbed the neck of Rahul trying to choke him to death

leave him right now shouted the priest and namboodri .. Rahul's face turned blue due to lack of oxygen .. Namboodri took something out of his pocket it was infra red touch ., as soon as the torch was turned on the ghost let go Rahul from it's hold unable to stand the light and it disappeared . Rahul gasped harder it took few more minutes for him to revive and recover .,

rahul the next target would be Your dad ., hurry lets go the hospital .. They reached the hospital and started running towards his dad 's room .. His mother and Priya were crying uncontrollably the doctor s and nurses trying to pacify him .. What happened doctor ?

Both of you can you please come inside my room
    yes Doctor said rahul his heart was Beating fast and his intuition told him that his dad had already left him .

rahul iam sorry to say this your dad passed away last night ., your mom had been near his bedside and she thought he was sleeping but he passed away due to sleep paralysis ..

what ? ... Rahul was not able to believe what the doctor said it looked as if the whole world has shattered into pieces

but Rahul when he found his body in the morning his face looked as if he was scared by something ., something unusual

in our terms we call it hypnogogia intervened namboodri ., hypnogogia is a transition state between dream awake situations where the victim sees some ghost or spirit near the Bed and he is scared to death .. Evil spirit visitations often occurs during the dream awake situation where the body and mind are lucidly calm from earthly connections .. Rahul 's dad would have been sleep paralysed during hypnogogia ..

yes that is what we suspect replied the doctor ..

Rahul you should be strong now you are the only hope and support for your mother ., you should be emotionally strong

but how can I doctor he is my father

stay strong rahul .. Be with your mom and inform all the relatives you should carry on the death sankhiyas .,

tonight I am going to stay in the killmanoor palace said namboodri ..

but sir .. Iam afraid to send you alone sir ..

no Rahul you stay here with your mom and carry on with the rituals .. Today iam
    going to have the interaction with the Maharani

killmanoor palace 11 pm

namboodri was eagerly waiting for his encounter with the spirit . He knew the ghost would definetly want to kill him because ghost busters are the first enemy for the evil spirits .

he had a torch , a EMF reader ( electro magnetic field reader ) and infra red thermal scanner to detect the cold spot .. Negative entities always prefer cold spots ..

he was eagerly waiting but nothing happened ..he took a sip from his cold beer and was waiting

suddenly there was a sudden drop in the temperature .. The place near hIm became cold ..the thermal reader showed a drop of fifteen degrees

i know you are here .. I need to speak with you

there was complete silence in the room

i need to see you

why do you need to see me ? To be killed

iam sparing your life , run away from here .,

iam going to put an end to killmanoor family

aren't you ashamed to kill your own family members ?

No iam not .. They weren't ashamed to kill me and my daughter

the scantily looking maharani appeared before him in her true form

she appeared to be calm and composed ..

you have showed your true form it means you have confided with me

i would like to hear from you tell me your story
    She hesitated for a moment but began to narrate her story
    ., Iam the youngest daughter of thammbooran Narayana Chinna Perumal Varma .. I was married to the youngest crown prince of the neighbouring dynasty .. I never found true love in him .. I was forced into the marriage just for the Sake of country .. My husband died when my daughter was only two months old .. I became lonely and deserted .. I lived only for my daughter ..

My father was constructing the Agatsya kodu Mahadevan temple .. He told me to supervise the construction work as my mind needed some diversion .. The black slaves were treated very badly they extracted the work brutally and the slaves where always underfed and i was strongly against it .. No body dared to complaint.. It was when I met Akinola a 24 year old African from Nigeria he went to my father and spoke about the situation they were in . My father never listened to his pleas and sent him to jail it was me who saved him from the jail and he thanked me with his pleading eyes ..

Love blossomed between us .. I was totally aware that our love will never be approved but I couldn't stop loving him I knew he would be a wonderful husband and a wonderful father to my daughter . I used to meet him secretly behind the palace ground ., it was during one of the meetings when both of us were caught red handed by our father

to be continued

4. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

Then obviously what happened we can guess... But how did maharani linked with priyas family? Eagerly waiting to know the rest of the story

5. Tavishi25

Tavishi25 Gold IL'ite

Waiting for next episode.......good going

6. siviya

siviya Senior IL'ite

Wonderful story catgol, can't wait for next episode

7. Chandramahi

Chandramahi Senior IL'ite

Excellent story..:party. But eagerly waiting for the next episode..:confused2:

Pls pls post a big chapter.... :bowdownkneesmiley

8. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Waiting for the next episode.

9. umasivasankar

umasivasankar IL Hall of Fame

how u got this much knowledge about ghost and ghost releated things:confused2:
    ve u made research on it or u watch more movies like that:hide:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  10. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

I try to collect as much as details Possible I go through case studies .. I have some personal collection of self hypnosis books .minute details Will keep the story interesting . Iam myself an inexperienced writer I don't have the eligibility to give tips but I will give few tips for those who aspire to write ..

If the story happens in a particular situation for example Priya visits the art library try to collect as much as information about paintings like you are doing ph.d and you can explain the paintings which will make the readers visualise it ..

If you are writing about aristocratic people we should collect as much of the information about the way they dress the food they eat .. Menus of the famous restaurants .. Car they drive their looks mannerisms etc .. IF you are wiring about ghost try to go through different perceptions of different cultures go through case studies

i hope iam not boring .. I will end this session here

7 people like this.